'Well - Livi

6 minutes ago, Al B said:

Yeah I had no idea who he was until the Hearts fans started laughing at us for taking him...but I really like him!

Dev Cole has properly found his feet, great all-round front man.

I like to think Alexander took Chris Long off for still being torn faced even when he scores.

It was probably going to be tougher decision but Long got himself booked for kicking the ball away.

3 games in a row where we've put in a ton of dirty work and relied on having some very decent quality (for a bottom 6 team) up front. Seems like a good approach until the end of the season.

That’s three games in a row where teams couldn’t handle us going a bit more direct. Added to the dirty work others have mentioned I reckon we’re 3/4 points away from safety.

Give Decanter a new deal now please.

For second there i thought we would get back in the game when we scored, then we shoot ourselves in the foot again.

Think i'll file this game under the 'what the fucking hell was that shite'  folder and try and forget it ever happened.
That file must be getting a fair size recently

Sick to death of this lumping the ball up the park and hope we get a break . At start of Feb we were 10 points ahead of St Mirren and while not playing world beating football there was a unity and all for one ,one for all attitude. We're back to where we were at start of the season.  Motherwell front men showed what good attackers should be doing, we were devoid of ideas and skill. Beer time now and hope that Accies are at least as shite as we are on Wednesday.

12 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
For second there i thought we would get back in the game when we scored, then we shoot ourselves in the foot again.

Think i'll file this game under the 'what the fucking hell was that shite'  folder and try and forget it ever happened.

Very big file indeed.  Chucking away game after game now.  I don't know what the prize money breakdown is for league places, but clearly we just want to chuck that away as well.

28 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
36 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

This game deserves a special folder all of its own. Then some petrol poured over it and a bit of Semtex on top just for good measure, to set it on fire and blow it to f**k.

Lamie and Magloire were decent together again. Campbell looked more like his old self and we’ve got a goalscorer in Cole.

I thought when we signed Roberts it was a stupid signing, as we had signed Lawless and what could a Hearts sub offer that even Hastie couldn’t? Glad to have been proved wrong on that so far.

Special mention to Kelly for a key save at 1-0. We’ve been the better team in the last two games but there’s been a moment in each where he has been key.

Midfield static, constant bad passing, constant fouling, never won a second ball, players doubling  up at  left back and right back, Why???
Out played in every area,5 or more players just not good enough.
Defence shaky full of mistakes.

McCrorie  3/10  Bad ball clearance, Taking to much time on the ball  

Devlin   6/10   Done well enough, Tried to get forward.

Fitzwater 3/10  Scored a goal, caused a goal in a mix up, looked shaky, To much fouling..

Guthrie  5/10  Not great ,bad pass across box, Motherwell should've scored, also to much fouling. 

Taylor-Sinclair  2/10  Out paced by Well winger, ball distribution poor, panics when on the ball

Lawson  1/10    Game passed him by, won nothing in middle, little effort, lack of interest. Just Not good enough on this display

Bartley 1/10  Moved into a more central area, anonymous, done nothing, no drive, plenty of fouling though ,as far as I'm concerned  Bartley's time is up

Mullin  1/10  The 1 points for the free kick, anonymous again, done nothing, this is another who's time is up

Sibbald   3/10  Lasted 90 min, but on this display looked leggy, won nothing in the middle ,poor. 

Serrano   4/10  Managed to get on the ball, his ball distribution, passing was not good enough, especially  first half.

Poplatnik   5/10    Busy enough, hard to judge him with the lack of support..
The best strikers in the world would struggle  in this team

Forrest   6/10  Looked lively enough, good effort

Pittman   3/10  Tried but no impact.

Tiffoney  3/10  No impact

3 minutes ago, Scrutinizer said:

Midfield static, constant bad passing, constant fouling, never won a second ball, players doubling  up at  left back and right back, Why???
Out played in every area,5 or more players just not good enough.
Defence shaky full of mistakes.

McCrorie  3/10  Bad ball clearance, Taking to much time on the ball  

Devlin   6/10   Done well enough, Tried to get forward.

Fitzwater 3/10  Scored a goal, caused a goal in a mix up, looked shaky, To much fouling..

Guthrie  5/10  Not great ,bad pass across box, Motherwell should've scored, also to much fouling. 

Taylor-Sinclair  2/10  Out paced by Well winger, ball distribution poor, panics when on the ball

Lawson  1/10    Game passed him by, won nothing in middle, little effort, lack of interest. Just Not good enough on this display

Bartley 1/10  Moved into a more central area, anonymous, done nothing, no drive, plenty of fouling though ,as far as I'm concerned  Bartley's time is up

Mullin  1/10  The 1 points for the free kick, anonymous again, done nothing, this is another who's time is up

Sibbald   3/10  Lasted 90 min, but on this display looked leggy, won nothing in the middle ,poor. 

Serrano   4/10  Managed to get on the ball, his ball distribution, passing was not good enough, especially  first half.

Poplatnik   5/10    Busy enough, hard to judge him with the lack of support..
The best strikers in the world would struggle  in this team

Forrest   6/10  Looked lively enough, good effort

Pittman   3/10  Tried but no impact.

Tiffoney  3/10  No impact

Good scrutiny