'Well - Livi

1 hour ago, ropy said:

I thought there would have been more pizza chat today 

I'm having a pizza soon.  Yesterday I had another excellent curry.  With mushroom pakora as part of the starter selection.  

Mushroom pakora is why we're winning.  It's indisputable*

*Though there was also some paneer in there too, so it might be argued that it's that which is the crucial ingredient. 

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

13 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I'm having a pizza soon.  Yesterday I had another excellent curry.  With mushroom pakora as part of the starter selection.  

Mushroom pakora is why we're winning.  It's indisputable*

*Though there was also some paneer in there too, so it might be argued that it's that which is the crucial ingredient. 

I added Green Gates potato fritters to my order last night.

2 hours ago, MJC said:

As I was saying, before our third goal interrupted me, I wasn’t referring to just this season. We’ve seen it many times over the years, we’ve gone two goals up and seemingly comfortable then we concede a cheap goal and the opponents are back in it. There were the examples I already quoted and there have been more.

Anyway, hopefully now we have done enough and won’t give Livingston any glimmer of hope.

I am liking your reappearance on SO, like a new man.

43 minutes ago, Scrutinizer said:

Midfield static, constant bad passing, constant fouling, never won a second ball, players doubling  up at  left back and right back, Why???
Out played in every area,5 or more players just not good enough.
Defence shaky full of mistakes.

McCrorie  3/10  Bad ball clearance, Taking to much time on the ball  

Devlin   6/10   Done well enough, Tried to get forward.

Fitzwater 3/10  Scored a goal, caused a goal in a mix up, looked shaky, To much fouling..

Guthrie  5/10  Not great ,bad pass across box, Motherwell should've scored, also to much fouling. 

Taylor-Sinclair  2/10  Out paced by Well winger, ball distribution poor, panics when on the ball

Lawson  1/10    Game passed him by, won nothing in middle, little effort, lack of interest. Just Not good enough on this display

Bartley 1/10  Moved into a more central area, anonymous, done nothing, no drive, plenty of fouling though ,as far as I'm concerned  Bartley's time is up

Mullin  1/10  The 1 points for the free kick, anonymous again, done nothing, this is another who's time is up

Sibbald   3/10  Lasted 90 min, but on this display looked leggy, won nothing in the middle ,poor. 

Serrano   4/10  Managed to get on the ball, his ball distribution, passing was not good enough, especially  first half.

Poplatnik   5/10    Busy enough, hard to judge him with the lack of support..
The best strikers in the world would struggle  in this team

Forrest   6/10  Looked lively enough, good effort

Pittman   3/10  Tried but no impact.

Tiffoney  3/10  No impact

You don't see Manby's much these days - good effort

The 2-0 v Motherwell at the Tony Mac at the time was our worst performance since we were promoted and i thought it would be a while before we got to that level again. Then shortly after we done even worse v st mirren in Holts last game.

Today was arguably worse than both of those.

Absolute shambles from keeper to striker. We cant pass, shoot, tackle or make a clearance. Nobody making good attacking runs, no pressing, no confidence. Just dodgy as f**k defending and amatuer league levels of hoofball.

Depressing stuff recently. A big shake up needed for the accies game, a bit of effort wouldnt be too much to ask either?

3 hours ago, Scrutinizer said:

Midfield static, constant bad passing, constant fouling, never won a second ball, players doubling  up at  left back and right back, Why???
Out played in every area,5 or more players just not good enough.
Defence shaky full of mistakes.

McCrorie  3/10  Bad ball clearance, Taking to much time on the ball  

Devlin   6/10   Done well enough, Tried to get forward.

Fitzwater 3/10  Scored a goal, caused a goal in a mix up, looked shaky, To much fouling..

Guthrie  5/10  Not great ,bad pass across box, Motherwell should've scored, also to much fouling. 

Taylor-Sinclair  2/10  Out paced by Well winger, ball distribution poor, panics when on the ball

Lawson  1/10    Game passed him by, won nothing in middle, little effort, lack of interest. Just Not good enough on this display

Bartley 1/10  Moved into a more central area, anonymous, done nothing, no drive, plenty of fouling though ,as far as I'm concerned  Bartley's time is up

Mullin  1/10  The 1 points for the free kick, anonymous again, done nothing, this is another who's time is up

Sibbald   3/10  Lasted 90 min, but on this display looked leggy, won nothing in the middle ,poor. 

Serrano   4/10  Managed to get on the ball, his ball distribution, passing was not good enough, especially  first half.

Poplatnik   5/10    Busy enough, hard to judge him with the lack of support..
The best strikers in the world would struggle  in this team

Forrest   6/10  Looked lively enough, good effort

Pittman   3/10  Tried but no impact.

Tiffoney  3/10  No impact

Awe f**k.Here we go.Fill yer boots,Serious.

2 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Awe f**k.Here we go.Fill yer boots,Serious.

Just to edit Scrutinizer. Have the balls to go onto the Livi forums, not here.Yeh,didnt think so.TBF.Sometimes you get it. Talk to the real fans.Eventoully.

Celebratory curry from Mushtaqs tonight!!

One of the best curry houses in Lanarkshire, no doubt.

Someone mentioned pizza earlier in the thread - I know we’ve got a few Edinburgh based ‘Well fans here so anyone with an EH postcode get to Razzo on Great Junction Street in Leith. £8 for the best traditional Neapolitan pizza you’ll ever eat.

If we could beat Accies we’d be top6.

3 hours ago, ropy said:

I got dragged along to Paesano’s a couple of years ago, the fare was simple but matched the hype, would eat again.

Missing my annual Christmas trip there with my pals was a blow this year. Simple stuff done really well, same with Sugo.

They are p***ks for charging a quid or whatever for sauce on your ice cream though, for shame. 

ETA: Motherwell are sound again. Campbell very good, Devante an absolute don, we're safe, f**k this season into a bin.

Edited by thisGRAEME
Actual match chat.

4 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Missing my annual Christmas trip there with my pals was a blow this year. Simple stuff done really well, same with Sugo.

They are p***ks for charging a quid or whatever for sauce on your ice cream though, for shame. 

ETA: Motherwell are sound again. Campbell very good, Devante an absolute don, we're safe, f**k this season into a bin.

We look like a good cup team, don’t we, do we, please?

7 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Thought Sugo was a massive, massive disappointment compared to Celino's in the end. Wouldn't go back. Paesano is the tits though.

Also I would happily just end this godforsaken season now. We've managed to put enough results together to be more or less safe so fucking get it over with now.

7 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

7 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Also I would happily just end this godforsaken season now. We've managed to put enough results together to be more or less safe so fucking get it over with now.

+1.

Get this season so far to f**k man. Just get it straight into the bin please.

I ordered a pizza from Il Vicolo in Stirling, while it was being made I wandered round the corner to Vicky Wine or whatever off licence was on the go at the time, I selected a bottle of red for a change, wasn’t really my thing but you have to try things and grow as a person.

What a combination, would never eat a pizza without red wine, they go together.

15 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Thought Sugo was a massive, massive disappointment compared to Celino's in the end. Wouldn't go back. Paesano is the tits though.

Interesting. I really liked the simplicity of it, pleasant.

Celino's remains undefeated since the sad demise of Dino's years ago. Ally Parade over Partick as well, for me. My sister used to live round the corner from the Ally Parade one and the speed at which it went from 'wee deli with some tables' to what it is now was mental.

11 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Interesting. I really liked the simplicity of it, pleasant.

Celino's remains undefeated since the sad demise of Dino's years ago. Ally Parade over Partick as well, for me. My sister used to live round the corner from the Ally Parade one and the speed at which it went from 'wee deli with some tables' to what it is now was mental.

Seconded. The Partick branch is merely a pretender. 

Huge fan of half pizza/half pasta being a completely acceptable option there too.