'Well - Livi

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:
3 minutes ago, crispy said:
Crikey, making as many chances but just not getting the breaks here. Just one of those days but not one to worry about if it remains this way I'd say.

Not one to worry about? That's 1 goal in SIX games!!! We should have been worrying long before now. Gonna throw away a cup final and top six within the space of a month at this rate.

Clearly I'm talking about this game and not 6. Motherwell have scored from a clumsy pen, and two lucky breaks in the build-up. We've hit the bar and had one off the line.

3 minutes ago, ropy said:

Yes, we are rubbish at it

As I was saying, before our third goal interrupted me, I wasn’t referring to just this season. We’ve seen it many times over the years, we’ve gone two goals up and seemingly comfortable then we concede a cheap goal and the opponents are back in it. There were the examples I already quoted and there have been more.

Anyway, hopefully now we have done enough and won’t give Livingston any glimmer of hope.

I for one am very surprised that the game plan of playing hoofball right onto Ricki lamie’s head has not worked. Should’ve been 2/3 down in the first half. The 2nd and 3rd goals are clearly errors from the officials but we really can’t have any complaints, should’ve still dealt with them better, been absolutely terrible. 

2 minutes ago, Menga Bus said:

I for one am very surprised that the game plan of playing hoofball right onto Ricki lamie’s head has not worked. Should’ve been 2/3 down in the first half. The 2nd and 3rd goals are clearly errors from the officials but we really can’t have any complaints, should’ve still dealt with them better, been absolutely terrible. 

Are you choosing to ignore the fact that we were 2 inches away from going in level? 

I can't see either team being able to replicate the build-up to the goals we've conceded.

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

We scored against St Mirren and St Johnstone.

3 goals in 6 games still isn't good, mind.

Aye but there's more doom and gloom around 1 in 6. It's a sticky patch and we are hurting after the cup final (damn you, Cardiff!) but I think at 1-0 and 2-1 we were in it.

Edited by crispy

Yeah I had no idea who he was until the Hearts fans started laughing at us for taking him...but I really like him!

Dev Cole has properly found his feet, great all-round front man.

I like to think Alexander took Chris Long off for still being torn faced even when he scores.

11 minutes ago, Menga Bus said:

What was the issue with the second goal, the free kick decision?

Just now, ropy said:

What was the issue with the second goal, the free kick decision?

I can't fully remember it but I think Fitzwater was pulling the player's shirt at least. I'm more annoyed that the clearence was against our own player. We had plenty, maybe too many, players in there.

We scored against St Mirren and St Johnstone.
3 goals in 6 games still isn't good, mind.
I'd forgotten about the St Johnstone goal but WE didn't score against St Mirren. The last time a striker scored a goal was Robbo in the semi final