'Well - Livi

That was a million times better than our last 4 halfs at Fir Park. We should have had another penalty and Roberts should have scored early on before Livi went close twice at the end of the half.

An early second for us would be most welcome. It’s also nice to see that it’s not just us that gives away stupid penalties.

2 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

We should have had another penalty

Does anyone genuinely think that first one should have been a penalty?

Find it very hard to believe anyone will give "Yes" as an honest answer to that question. 

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

Does anyone genuinely think that first one should have been a penalty?

Find it very hard to believe anyone will give "Yes" as an honest answer to that question. 

I wasn’t sure about the one we got, I think there was enough between the two to justify a penalty.  That is how it works isn’t it? Evening out over the course of a half.

Just now, ropy said:

I wasn’t sure about the one we got, I think there was enough between the two to justify a penalty.  That is how it works isn’t it? Evening out over the course of a half.

The second was a stonewaller for me, clumsy challenge and he's tripped him up.

The first ATS is standing still and Watt charges into and bounces off of him, if that's a penalty then defenders have no chance. 

We started shite trying to give Motherwell a couple of goals a start, Lawson and Marv, then ATS, last 5 mins we could've had 2 goals, Poplatnik getting in a great header for Kelly to pull off an equally great save, then Josh hitting the bar.

Reckon Motherwell will be breathing out the arses by 65 mins for us to pressure them to feck at the end, still plenty to play for.

Could do with a couple of HT subs though, but the last 5 mins may have saved then.