Why Squad Limits are essential and need introduction.

The European  Super League is constantly mentioned as way of gaining Competitive and watchable/Meaningful Games. However there is a much an far better way of doing this. And the solution across all leagues big or small, Large or small Countries. Is to introduce Squad Limits across all clubs. A limit of 22 Players across the season domestically and European Tournaments. . 

Why 22 Players well this would ensure teams were unable to buy all the talent. Shiftily opposition teams by buy players. Just so rivals teams cant play against them. At the moment clubs are racking up debts by buyine expensive players that they don't need but are buying to ensure no one challenges them. This is not good for Football entirely. 

I agree with your point, I would say a squad of 25 is probably a better option.

This will not happen though, the big clubs like hoovering up all the talent and there are plenty players who are happy to be squad players at these clubs and collecting huge money without ever playing.

I would go further and state the a team cannot sign a player under the age of 18 who is at school more than 50 miles from that club with the exception that should there be no professional club within 50 miles he can sign for the closest team.

This would stop the big clubs signing up all the young talent from all over the world and in Scotland 2 clubs trying to do the same