St Johnstone vs Hibs

3 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Fair play to saints there. Horrible watch but at least 3 players were playing today with niggles. Like the saints of old the way they defended their goal.

I hope the players are getting a few days off now to rest and reflect on what has been an incredible week. I’m glad we’ve got a 2 week break now to be honest. 

27 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Like the saints of old the way they defended their goal.

Have to see it again, but convinced someone literally chucked their body in the way of a shot at the end.

Type of performance you miss being there for. Past week would have fans right behind the team, then a 10 minute balls to the wall performance like that would've brought a brilliant atmosphere.

Have to see it again, but convinced someone literally chucked their body in the way of a shot at the end.
Type of performance you miss being there for. Past week would have fans right behind the team, then a 10 minute balls to the wall performance like that would've brought a brilliant atmosphere.
Yeah it was McCart I'm sure, great block.

7 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:
24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah it was McCart I'm sure, great block.

It was him. I’d have been fucking raging if they’d scored that. For a start we were over the (ridiculous) four minutes added on and it was nodded down by Nisbet (I think) after he had shoved his marker in the back. Brilliant from McCart.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Nothing to do with that - you are missing the point that we could carry on playing that shite til the end of the season and Hibs and Aberdeen will still be 3rd and 4th - because the rest are also shite.

You really are an oddball.........

He's not missing the point at all he is just an obsessive attention seeker who is continually posting banal garbage to provoke a response..Check out his profile and see how many posts he has made on here and you will see for yourself 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

18 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Great performance from all. MOH was great second half, might not be over for him in Perth yet. Had McCart as MOM, thought that was his best performance for Saints yet.

Aye, that's him Rooney and Kerr that should be named in the upcoming Scotland squad. 

I was going to say I wasn't as surprised as some others seem to be that O'Halloran played well yesterday. For two reasons. He's always done his work defensively for the team, I think that's often overlooked. But also the manager has every player so well versed in his systems.

But then you consider that he can't get to grips at all with the role in the front three, so maybe it was a little surprising. 

He needs space though, that much is clear. You are never going to get what you had with Booth and Wotherspoon where he's involved.

That was exactly what i found painful about watching him in that first half. I like O'Halloran, and am desperate for him to turn this season around with a few performances but he went the long way around the defender in the first half every single time, who then just stepped in front to block him or stole the ball from him.

For a talented attacking player who likes to take folk on, his lack of a trick is so noticeable.

Really good second half defensively from him though.