St Johnstone vs Hibs

This ref is one of those who tries to be clever by giving the less obvious decision, even though it’s wrong!

Twice Booth has had a cross blocked and the ball’s went straight out off the Hibs player. Both times the ref has given Hibs a goal kick when it was clearly a corner.

I think there was one at the other end he went against Hibs when it should’ve been a corner .

What a fanny. 

Edited by Sh*teAndMuck

Can’t believe anybody rates a manager that engineers a system leaving Liam Craig with that much time and space on his left foot outside the box. Mad

I’ve slagged Callum Booth a fair bit on here so let me say that I was wrong and he’s been really good once given a bit of time to settle into this role.

9 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

We are very poor, no idea how we are 3rd tbqhwy

We are in third because the standard of the entire league is utter pish (outside of Rangers, unfortunately).

Limited teams that dont have enough decent players to play tidy football so most of them resort to the "high press and hope for a defensive mistake" tactic.

To be fair it does work sometimes, but it makes for quite a poor offering.

Might sound like a daft point to make but I do wonder if fans watching all these mostly (shite) away matches instead of just the home games and sportscene highlights might have the result of boring even more away from buying STs next year?