St Johnstone vs Hibs

McDiarmid Park is a ground which I have always had in my head we don’t do well at, and yet, and yet.
Since Hibs were relegated we have played there 6 times, 3 wins and 3 draws, our last defeat coming in 2014, Steven MacLean and a Ryan McGivern own goal coming either side of Danny Haynes getting sent off for trying to use David Wotherspoon as a doorstep.
A fixture that’s had a fair few draws over the years and a fair few own goals tbh (4 in the last 10 games), this all makes me conclude that St Johnstone are due a win against us at home and the goal will likely come in the form of an own goal.
St Johnstone 1-0 Hibernian
Doidge (og)
Think it's one of those where our record at Easter Road is pretty decent and yours at McDiarmid isn't bad.

There's been bugger all between the teams since Hibs came back up and the head to head probably shows that, and reinforces the idea that home advantage is meaningless when we meet.

It's the Jambos who can't buy a win in Perth.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

We need to treat these last two games like Cup Finals.

Hopefully Hibs do too.

Struggling to remember the result in our last cup final.

Maybe a statistical bore could remind me?

Happy with our line up. Probably our strongest team due to injuries and MOH as a wing back hopefully means we carry a 1v1 threat down that side, so Wotherspoon isn't easily crowded out on the left.