Shite for sale, or free, on the internet.

4 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

My work is rife for the amount of ladies who do this sort of shit. Same with cheesecake making n birthday cake making etc 

My missus came home with a cheesecake she had purchased from some belter at her work for the low low price of 15 fucking quid. 

Goodies do them for 14 

Dumfries has several of these groups on Facebook, all full of mainly shit with the odd gem.

I have many peeves about people selling stuff on facebook, but my main question is when did it become a thing to charge someone hundreds of pounds for a car thats broken? I always thought you'd have to pay someone to come tow it away but the sales and wants are full of people selling some old banger for £600 with a seized engine

It was my wee boys birthday last week and I did think about trying to flog some of the decorations we got for him.

"For sale, bunting and posters.  Would suit boy called Callan on 3rd birthday who likes trains"

£13 for NHS hero candles. I think they seem to have modelled them on the photos Albert Mongoose has been posting in the Covid thread.

49E85336-0DF9-43CE-965D-84DE14803217.png

Edited by ICTChris

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

£13 for NHS hero candles. I think they seem to have modelled them on the photos Albert Mongoose has been posting in the Covid thread.

Was it Del Boy that pulled the trick of painting gnomes in Chelsea colours.

23 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't think this has been done. It's inspired by The Shite Club Merchandise thread that threw up some dodgy Rangers commemorative tat. Any good examples, not necessarily football related?

I'll start, this chair is free. It looks like the previous owner died...while they were in it and lay undiscovered for many years.156689233_499536454370820_56668071317405

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6764821/aberdeen-woman-body-dead-years-missed-vaccine/

there where you got it from?

46 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Listed under Arts & Crafts but never mind. Has your Granny shat the bed once too often. Here's the solution to your laundry problems.

Screenshot_2021-03-05-22-13-54.png

Is at a washing machine or an incinerator?