Shite for sale, or free, on the internet.

55 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've got covid!

Get yersel that bint's bikini advertised above. Fairly sure her breeks will sort out the loss of smell for you 😲😲

Had "mild" covid at the tail end of last month - nae fun when you're used to being a healthy specimin.

Hope you're back on the parade ground soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Empty It said:
20 hours ago, statts1976uk said:
Loving the aggressive sales patter, can't see it working as quite a few places have them in stock now.

IMG-20211223-WA0001.thumb.jpg.fcc4b7627d1bfd3681504048c63b8bd1.jpg

£659 even with the second controller sounds like he's been ripped off to me or more likely he's trying to sell it on for profit.

Few things boil my piss more than absolute chancers buying extra consoles and trying to sell them at joke prices to desperate (and gullible) parents just before Xmas. Worstcunts. 

• 1 month later...

Charities get that all the time. People will swear blind that their mattress is perfect, has always been sealed in plastic, not a mark on it, even if you tell them that it won't be picked up if it's stained, has had the labels removed, etc.

You get there and it obviously belonged to somebody's incontinent granny, who died and wasn't discovered for weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Without having to say a word, that's an excellent way to announce to visitors that you're OFTW.

Is it still available, by any chance?