Sign in to follow this  
bennett

6th March, StMirren visit Ibrox

It would be ironic if we lost today 😂

Morelos loving it:

13 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Every single one of those fans should be fined for breaking covid restrictions. 

Nothing to do with covid but just imagine actually being one of these fucking mutants.

The dregs of society truly do find each other. If only so many had shown up 9 years ago to save their club. :lol: 

Rangers fans doing this "I actually like it when you call us scum, make fun of how ugly we are, and laugh at us for letting our club die, do it more plz" thing are really unconvincing.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Nothing to do with covid but just imagine actually being one of these fucking mutants.

The dregs of society truly do find each other. If only so many had shown up 9 years ago to save their club. :lol: 

2f7.jpg

Just now, GAD said:

Rangers fans doing this "I actually like it when you call us scum, make fun of how ugly we are, and laugh at us for letting our club die, do it more plz" thing are really unconvincing.

It's funny. Heads are going all over the shop. That's always been funny. 

13 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

😂

Miserable b*****d. You can choose how to celebrate when your team wins. I'd imagine it's due to the fact it's the last game at Ibrox before we win the league.

I had no idea we had so many Helen Lovejoy’s on this forum.

The risks of outdoor transmission are so low that it basically isn’t a thing.

The COVID rate has completely cratered, to the extent that about one in every thousand people has it at the minute.

The lads packed in like sardines are taking more of a risk, but the people standing back in a bit of space are in virtually no danger at all. Worth noting they’re all younger folk at the front too.

Should they have done it? No, it’s against the law. But people are celebrating something good that’s happened to them in a year that’s been full of shit. I’m not going to sit here and slag someone for doing it when the risk of actually contracting and spreading the disease is tiny. I’m sure all the folk slagging them have never breached the rules either.

Edited by G51

Looks like wee Stormzy is going to be spending yet another full day typing through the tears on P&B. 

1 minute ago, G51 said:

The COVID rate has completely cratered, to the extent that about one in every thousand people has it at the minute.

The lads packed in like sardines are taking more of a risk, but the people standing back in a bit of space are in virtually no danger at all. Worth noting they’re all younger folk too.

Should they have done it? No, it’s against the law. But people are celebrating something good that’s happened to them in a year that’s been full of shit. I’m not going to sit here and slag someone for doing it when the risk of actually contracting and spreading the disease is tiny. I’m sure all the folk slagging them have never breached the rules either.

Aye valid criticism re covid is understandable, it's the typical sevco, mutants, "imagine actually being one of those scumbags" type posts that are particularly amusing to me. 

1 minute ago, GAD said:

Looks like wee Stormzy is going to be spending yet another full day typing through the tears on P&B. 

My team is winning the league, I'm highly amused, read the last two pages and come back and try and tell me im the "raging" one.. 😂

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

The lads packed in like sardines are taking more of a risk, but the people standing back in a bit of space are in virtually no danger at all. Worth noting they’re all younger folk at the front too.

I'll be honest, I'm not giving a shit about the covid or SD aspect of things, I'm more perplexed at the fact it's happening when Rangers can't even win the league today.

Anyway, I'm sure you and your kin were very much as understanding and sympathetic when your green brethren were doing the same thing a few months back albeit for very different reasons and not at all shouting for deductions or sanctions. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

My team is winning the league, I'm highly amused, read the last two pages and come back and try and tell me im the "raging" one.. 😂

Is that the last two pages where you've been compelled to reply to absolutely everything and given out a load of red dots? Yep, I know who the raging one is wee man!

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I'll be honest, I'm not giving a shit about the covid or SD aspect of things, I'm more perplexed at the fact it's happening when Rangers can't even win the league today.

Anyway, I'm sure you and your kin were very much as understanding and sympathetic when your green brethren were doing the same thing a few months back albeit for very different reasons and not at all shouting for deductions or sanctions. :rolleyes:

It’s our last home game before we win it.

And honestly, I thought it was absolutely fucking hilarious when Celtic fans were throwing sharks at their team bus. We didn’t need the deductions or sanctions x

My team is winning the league, I'm highly amused, read the last two pages and come back and try and tell me im the "raging" one..

Last two pages filled to the brim with posts by a poster called stormzy. Not sure what other conclusion could be drawn.

Just now, GAD said:

Is that the last two pages where you've been compelled to reply to absolutely everything and given out a load of red dots? Yep, I know who the raging one is wee man!

I've always found it mental that people find responding to people on a forum to be a sign that someone is annoyed, it's literally the function of the forum 😂 

Red fucking dots man 😂 look at my dots and try and tell me handing out red dots makes someone angry...

Wee man. Classic. 

1 minute ago, buddie06smfc said:

Last two pages filled to the brim with posts by a poster called stormzy. Not sure what other conclusion could be drawn.

Again why is posting on a forum designed for people to post seen as someone being angry?

You could go the other way of being over eager and youd probably be onto something. 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

One of the subs, Reid.

Who?

It's the colour of card one of your players will be getting today.