6th March, StMirren visit Ibrox

8 minutes ago, Lex said:

Wünderkind Dylan Reid on the bench for the first time for Saints, he turned 16 on Monday and is the latest academy graduate off the conveyor belt.
He has already attracted attention from top clubs around Europe:

Get him on the pitch and get him sold, it's really potential the top clubs are paying for these days, his price can only go down...:wacko:

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You've filled me with such rage.

Certainly seems to be the case. Rather than be happy about your team coming close to it's first title, you are spending the afternoon demanding that people think you are clam and collected, while red dotting posts literally seconds after they are made.

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

The insecurity over getting red dotted is pretty cringey in all honesty. 

I've come onto a thread where you've dished out 8-10 consecutive red dots in an evident act of pique. Trust me, that level of anger is clear for all to see.

Edit: true to form your anger gets the better of you and you feel compelled to lash out in the only fashion available to you. If you were trying to convince people you are in a state of never ending seethe when you are on this site, it's not working.

Edited by Ric

Nice to see Reid being called into the squad. I doubt he'll get game time, but he's highly rated. He was in the Scotland U16 squad and I believe he was off training with Benfica at one point. I wonder if Goodwin is desperate not to lose him to a bigger club when it comes to him signing a senior contract - I presume he's not signed one yet as he's just turned 16 and there's been no announcement from the club.

With luck he'll have seen the younger lads like MacPherson and Erhahon getting a game and realise if he sticks with us for a few seasons he could get some decent game time.

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Certainly seems to be the case. Rather than be happy about your team coming close to it's first title, you are spending the afternoon demanding that people think you are clam and collected, while red dotting posts literally seconds after they are made.

I've come onto a thread where you've dished out 8-10 consecutive red dots in an evident it of pique. Trust me, that level of anger is clear for all to see.

It's lockdown and I'm on the clock, what else should I be doing? 

Why would red dotting posts mean that I was angry?

I'd say being annoyed or irked by me red dotting your shitposts is kinda an indicator that you're a bit more "raging" than me. Also checking who's dotted what.. this is some real primary school type of argument you're making.

It takes half a second to down vote your post, where does rage come into this? 

Edit - I just noticed you said rather than be happy about my team winning the league.... I can assure you I'm very happy that my team is going to win the league 😂

Edited by Stormzy

Just now, Stormzy said:

It's lockdown and I'm on the clock, what else should I be doing? 

Why would red dotting posts mean that I was angry?

I'd say being annoyed or irked by me red dotting your shitposts is kinda an indicator that you're a bit more "raging" than me. Also checking who's dotted what.. this is some real primary school type of argument you're making.

It takes half a second to down vote your post, where does rage come into this? 

:lol:

The state of all that.

"No, I'm no fucking raging, right, and any cünt saying I am will get fucking red dotted. Ya hear me, ya b*****ds!"

7 minutes ago, AberdeenBud said:

If it happened, come on now.

2m search sure there's plenty more, especially on the rangers forums.

That's fair, those words have to go. And they have gone inside the stadium. The work to eradicate sectarian language continues.

Just now, Ric said:

:lol:

The state of all that.

"No, I'm no fucking raging, right, and any cünt saying I am will get fucking red dotted. Ya hear me, ya b*****ds!"

Aye you've really shown me there.

I was definitely swearing loads and using Scottish patter and exclamation marks. 

Btw I'm out of red dots, how do I placate my rage now? Should I go kick my dog?

Meh. Hard to get too wound up about the crowds. 
Can't make sense of our formation today, mind. Connolly and Quaner up front?

4-5-1. Quaner up top to ragdoll that donkey centre half and could probably out run Helander on the other side given the chance.

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

That's fair, those words have to go. And they have gone inside the stadium. The work to eradicate sectarian language continues.

This, we all know what songs and add ons aren't acceptable. 

Anyway, back onto the game I think having something to play for, in terms of the split and not wanting to go to Hamilton and be forced to get a victory, will hopefully be a motivator.

I'll be honest, I don't think United will win at Celtic, although a draw might not be out of the question. While St Johnstone squeezed past Livi and you'd think Hibs will be a much tougher task with, again, a draw a distinct possibility.

Edited by Ric

8 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aye you've really shown me there.

I was definitely swearing loads and using Scottish patter and exclamation marks. 

Btw I'm out of red dots, how do I placate my rage now? Should I go kick my dog?

If you're going to play true to form, probably batter your other half.