6th March, StMirren visit Ibrox

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

I had no idea we had so many Helen Lovejoy’s on this forum.

The risks of outdoor transmission are so low that it basically isn’t a thing.

The COVID rate has completely cratered, to the extent that about one in every thousand people has it at the minute.

The lads packed in like sardines are taking more of a risk, but the people standing back in a bit of space are in virtually no danger at all. Worth noting they’re all younger folk at the front too.

Should they have done it? No, it’s against the law. But people are celebrating something good that’s happened to them in a year that’s been full of shit. I’m not going to sit here and slag someone for doing it when the risk of actually contracting and spreading the disease is tiny. I’m sure all the folk slagging them have never breached the rules either.

I'll be honest, I'm not giving a shit about the covid or SD aspect of things, I'm more perplexed at the fact it's happening when Rangers can't even win the league today.

Anyway, I'm sure you and your kin were very much as understanding and sympathetic when your green brethren were doing the same thing a few months back albeit for very different reasons and not at all shouting for deductions or sanctions. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

My team is winning the league, I'm highly amused, read the last two pages and come back and try and tell me im the "raging" one.. 😂

Is that the last two pages where you've been compelled to reply to absolutely everything and given out a load of red dots? Yep, I know who the raging one is wee man!

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I'll be honest, I'm not giving a shit about the covid or SD aspect of things, I'm more perplexed at the fact it's happening when Rangers can't even win the league today.

Anyway, I'm sure you and your kin were very much as understanding and sympathetic when your green brethren were doing the same thing a few months back albeit for very different reasons and not at all shouting for deductions or sanctions. :rolleyes:

It’s our last home game before we win it.

And honestly, I thought it was absolutely fucking hilarious when Celtic fans were throwing sharks at their team bus. We didn’t need the deductions or sanctions x

My team is winning the league, I'm highly amused, read the last two pages and come back and try and tell me im the "raging" one.. [emoji23]

Last two pages filled to the brim with posts by a poster called stormzy. Not sure what other conclusion could be drawn.

Just now, GAD said:

Is that the last two pages where you've been compelled to reply to absolutely everything and given out a load of red dots? Yep, I know who the raging one is wee man!

I've always found it mental that people find responding to people on a forum to be a sign that someone is annoyed, it's literally the function of the forum 😂 

Red fucking dots man 😂 look at my dots and try and tell me handing out red dots makes someone angry...

Wee man. Classic. 

1 minute ago, buddie06smfc said:

Last two pages filled to the brim with posts by a poster called stormzy. Not sure what other conclusion could be drawn.

Again why is posting on a forum designed for people to post seen as someone being angry?

You could go the other way of being over eager and youd probably be onto something. 

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

It's Dylan Reid, an academy player who turned 16 recently.

Goodwin has been waiting for him turning 16 to get him into the squad and first team football.

Said he was close to ready for it at the start of the season but SPFL rules don't allow U16s to be named in squads.

Benfica and Bayern Munich were sniffing about him last year.

11 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

It's the colour of card one of your players will be getting today.

Used to go out with a girl fae Aberdeen, could never understand a word her dad said, but that deserves a greenie to go with your morning rowie.

Edited by Leith Green

Really admire what Gerrard has done and they're undoubtedly a great football team but it's good to have scenes like today to remind us what a blight on Scotland a huge section of their fanbase remains.

The Covid risk is overblown given they're all outside but we're seeing all the usual hatred, bigotry and sectarianism on display. Some "party".

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Going by the video of Gerrards's arrival, unless the morons stop letting off the pyros, none of us are going to see any of the action.

You think this is bad? Wait till they win the league, there will be outbreaks of Yoons hugging each other all over small town Scotland before heading home to batter the wife.