6th March, StMirren visit Ibrox

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Zxom7u07SMSNZdw8ZH" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-Zxom7u07SMSNZdw8ZH">via GIPHY</a></p>

Snappy URL...

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Miserable b*****ds 😂

Hardly.

If you were waiting on a win today to secure the title I could just about understand but what's the fucking point when nothing will be decided today?

Complete fucking morons.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Hardly.

If you were waiting on a win today to secure the title I could just about understand but what's the fucking point when nothing will be decided today?

Complete fucking morons.

😂

Miserable b*****d. You can choose how to celebrate when your team wins. I'd imagine it's due to the fact it's the last game at Ibrox before we win the league.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

😂

Miserable b*****d. You can choose how to celebrate when your team wins. I'd imagine it's due to the fact it's the last game at Ibrox before we win the league.

Doubt it. Rangers fans are just really stupid.

1 minute ago, GAD said:

Doubt it. Rangers fans are just really stupid.

You may think that was clever but I assure you, the more salt the tastier the seeth. 

Give me more. 

13 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Every single one of those fans should be fined for breaking covid restrictions. 

Nothing to do with covid but just imagine actually being one of these fucking mutants.

The dregs of society truly do find each other. If only so many had shown up 9 years ago to save their club. :lol: 

Rangers fans doing this "I actually like it when you call us scum, make fun of how ugly we are, and laugh at us for letting our club die, do it more plz" thing are really unconvincing.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Nothing to do with covid but just imagine actually being one of these fucking mutants.

The dregs of society truly do find each other. If only so many had shown up 9 years ago to save their club. :lol: 

2f7.jpg

Just now, GAD said:

Rangers fans doing this "I actually like it when you call us scum, make fun of how ugly we are, and laugh at us for letting our club die, do it more plz" thing are really unconvincing.

It's funny. Heads are going all over the shop. That's always been funny. 

13 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

😂

I had no idea we had so many Helen Lovejoy’s on this forum.

The risks of outdoor transmission are so low that it basically isn’t a thing.

The COVID rate has completely cratered, to the extent that about one in every thousand people has it at the minute.

The lads packed in like sardines are taking more of a risk, but the people standing back in a bit of space are in virtually no danger at all. Worth noting they’re all younger folk at the front too.

Should they have done it? No, it’s against the law. But people are celebrating something good that’s happened to them in a year that’s been full of shit. I’m not going to sit here and slag someone for doing it when the risk of actually contracting and spreading the disease is tiny. I’m sure all the folk slagging them have never breached the rules either.

Edited by G51

1 minute ago, G51 said:

I had no idea we had so many Helen Lovejoy’s on this forum.

The risks of outdoor transmission are so low that it basically isn’t a thing.

The COVID rate has completely cratered, to the extent that about one in every thousand people has it at the minute.

The lads packed in like sardines are taking more of a risk, but the people standing back in a bit of space are in virtually no danger at all. Worth noting they’re all younger folk too.

Should they have done it? No, it’s against the law. But people are celebrating something good that’s happened to them in a year that’s been full of shit. I’m not going to sit here and slag someone for doing it when the risk of actually contracting and spreading the disease is tiny. I’m sure all the folk slagging them have never breached the rules either.

Aye valid criticism re covid is understandable, it's the typical sevco, mutants, "imagine actually being one of those scumbags" type posts that are particularly amusing to me. 

1 minute ago, GAD said:

Looks like wee Stormzy is going to be spending yet another full day typing through the tears on P&B. 

My team is winning the league, I'm highly amused, read the last two pages and come back and try and tell me im the "raging" one.. 😂