6th March, StMirren visit Ibrox

2 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I love that goal...  But did Billy Davies not score a worldie there..?  I think I remember it being used in the opening credits of Scotsport when i was a yooth... 

I'm torn, as in my mind it was a looping volly from miles out.  Don't want to youtube it in case it's not as I remember... 

Of course I checked it out.  😋

It's not a volly.

It's not a worldie.

Fucking great strike tho...

5 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I love that goal...  But did Billy Davies not score a worldie there..?  I think I remember it being used in the opening credits of Scotsport when i was a yooth... 

I'm torn, as in my mind it was a looping volly from miles out.  Don't want to youtube it in case it's not as I remember... 

That goal was in the top 50 goals in Europe video not sure if it was just for that year or the decade but was definitely in it.

11 hours ago, Munoz said:

Is this the best goal ever at Ibrox? Aye. 

Up until then Rangers had been going great guns in the league and if they'd won that day would've gone 10 points ahead of Celtic - I always feel that goal (and what a goal :clapping ) was the first nail in their coffin...🔨

Edited by btb

4 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

It does say they are having problems contacting yahoo / sky / AOL e-mail addresses to confirm e-mail address.  So you can't login to get the game. 

Just get yourself a wee Gmail, be grand

3 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Given the vast amount of mutants who have congregated at Ibrox, is it safe for the Saints personnel to travel there?
Game off IMO.

Jason Leitch has confirmed their is no risk due to the large congregation of Rangers fans and non-adherence to social distancing.

Scientific testing has proved that Zombies are immune to the threat of COVID.

Verdict - no immediate risk.

13 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Given the vast amount of mutants who have congregated at Ibrox, is it safe for the Saints personnel to travel there?
Game off IMO.

I assume that the Bold Gendarmes are doing heehaw to stop it then?