6th March, StMirren visit Ibrox

The buddies are the only team to have beaten us this season and they usually give us a good game, it'll be tight but I'm going for a 2 - 1 win with Alfredo and Goldson on the scoresheet as we look to wrap the title up.

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

That's quite generous, it's often the fuddies or the maureens.

Really upsets me when the United fans call us the Maureens. It's like they've taken a girl's name and turned it into a different girl's name, because being a girl is bad, m'kay?

30 minutes ago, bennett said:

The buddies are the only team to have beaten us this season and they usually give us a good game, it'll be tight but I'm going for a 2 - 1 win with Alfredo and Goldson on the scoresheet as we look to wrap the title up.

I think you'll take an early lead and then we'll both be comfortable with a 1-0 - quite important our GD doesn't take a doing - so the game will peter out.

44 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Immediate relegation for us if we allow that to happen again. It was embarrassing enough the last time.
St Mirren win, comfortably.

Connor Goldson has scored eight goals this season

Technically any result here would cement our top 6 placing, but in reality I'll be looking for us not to have our GD hammered so the farmers don't even get a glimmer of hope.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Technically any result here would cement our top 6 placing, but in reality I'll be looking for us not to have our GD hammered so the farmers don't even get a glimmer of hope.

Don't worry, I've every faith in our B Team taking care of the fermers on Saturday.  

As for our game, I'm hopeful of a decent, injury free performance and try and give them good game. 

Having watched Dundee Uniteds performance at Ibrox recently (first 30 mins especially) , there is some hope there. But we will have to take any chances when they come along.  

Extremely difficult, but there is always a chance. 

18 minutes ago, G51 said:

Gerrard confirming Leon Balogun is back for this one. Can't see him starting right enough.

Do you know when Katic will be back?

I'd presume he'll be above Balogun in the pecking order if he recovers well. 

Gerrard making a really weird quote: "..knock all the 54's off the wall for 55 and add to the wonderful history at this football club."

It's almost like he thinks this is the old Rangers and not the new Rangers. I mean I, for one, would certainly congratulate the new Rangers on their very first league title, but assuming 1 == 55 is a some crazy maths, even for someone coming from Liverpool.

12 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Do you know when Katic will be back?

I'd presume he'll be above Balogun in the pecking order if he recovers well. 

Said in the press conference today that it'll be next season for Katic.

The timetables given for his recovery were always a bit weird. They originally said January for an injury suffered in July. I've never heard of a torn ACL recovering in six months.