Simple vote: Do you think whoever ends up in 11th will win the playoff?

Promotion / Relegation play off games  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Not selective, no. If your first reaction to someone saying "I completely agree with you" in their reply is to start wailing about being trolled you perhaps have to take a wee minute to compose your thoughts. 

Why did you edit the quote if you weren't selective quoting? What relevance does the top 6 have to do with Dundee being way off the pace in March? Nothing.

You have a habit of quoting me, then making a joke. I'm fine with it, but you can't claim innocence when you are pulled up about it.

2 hours ago, Ric said:

So I was well wrong there. However, in my defence, the comment was made at the start of March when the teams involved looked all out of sorts. In the end it was less Dundee winning it - although to be fair they put in a decent shift - and more about Kilmarnock shitting the bed.

In this  case, with hindsight,  whoever  made it  through the  playoffs would, by definition, be a team that had found some good form in April  and May (unless  it  had  somehow been Hearts)

It you're 11th then the team you really want to  face is the team that  was cruising  to the title in March and then Hibsed it

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)