Relegation Showdown - Ross County vs Kilmarnock

A well contested 1-1 please. I’ve got a feeling Yogi’s boys might just sneak this 2-1 though.

Goes without saying this is a huge game for both teams. Depending on how our game is going I might use the magic of IPTV to catch some of this.

Must admit, I do fear for Killie if they lose this. Improved performances are well and good but the longer they go without picking up 3 points the more the pressure builds for those post split games, and you know what Accies and County are like when it comes to the last few weeks of the season.

12 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Come on man, we've undoubtedly been rotten but nothing is decided yet and we're improving, anything could happen, as Kenny Shiels once said "believe to achieve" 😉

Trust me I'm not having a pop at you and fully understand its difficult to remain upbeat about it all but i've witnessed us going down and it was utterly devastating, personally I'm going to try and look on the bright side until it's a done deal, mon the killie. 

Fwiw i reckon we'll get the win, Medley and Burke with a couple of absolute belters. 

I like Wright so far, so lots to be optimistic about, but its easiest if I just accept our fate now rather than allow myself false hope...

8 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

As good as he's been, White had a shocker against St Mirren, Shaw definitely needs to play though.

Only saw bits of the StM game so I'll take your word on White. However seeing how quickly JH has put him in since he arrived, at the expense of Shaw who had been playing well, suggests to me that he's unlikely to drop him. I'd like to see how both of them play together, as Shaw didn't deserve to be dropped in the first place.

In saying all that, given how JH likes to mix it up with his selections I wouldn't be surprised to see RCC start up front.

White started against celtic as JH spotted a weakness in the celtic defences ability to defend set pieces, imo White got a start against St mirren on the back of that good performance, tactically this was a mistake as the same weakness wasn't there in that game.  Shaw should start today, hopefully.

I'd like to see this as our starting XI;

Laidlaw

Naismith Watson Hjelde Tremarco

Paton Draper Lakin

Spittal

Shaw Hylton

Subs. Hilton, Iacovitti,  Donaldson, Tillson, Kelly, Gardyne, McKay, RCC, White

26 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

White started against celtic as JH spotted a weakness in the celtic defences ability to defend set pieces, imo White got a start against St mirren on the back of that good performance, tactically this was a mistake as the same weakness wasn't there in that game.  Shaw should start today, hopefully.

I'd like to see this as our starting XI;

Laidlaw

Naismith Watson Hjelde Tremarco

Paton Draper Lakin

Spittal

Shaw Hylton

Subs. Hilton, Iacovitti,  Donaldson, Tillson, Kelly, Gardyne, McKay, RCC, White

That certainly is a strong team , wouldn’t be adverse to this but also think hjelde might be left back with iacovitti beside Watson also think Kelly might start , want to see two strikers on the pitch as well as Hylton please make it happen yogi!!

5 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

It speaks Volumes that there isn't a single team line of ours that I'm ever excited about. Squad full of dross, with not enough quality. Badly imbalanced.

Five of the County subs should easily be making the starting XI 

Hjelde, Draper, Shaw, Hylton & Paton. 

It's as if Yogi is still experimenting with our squad, to find out who can do what. 

I really hope he has a plan up his sleeve this week or it'll be 5 subs at once again, when he's discovered the starting XI is shit 😆

10 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Five of the County subs should easily be making the starting XI 

Hjelde, Draper, Shaw, Hylton & Paton. 

It's as if Yogi is still experimenting with our squad, to find out who can do what. 

I really hope he has a plan up his sleeve this week or it'll be 5 subs at once again, when he's discovered the starting XI is shit 😆

Sounds like your squad and ours are similar then.