Relegation Showdown - Ross County vs Kilmarnock

A proper 'six pointer' this one. We really need to win this to be honest, like REALLY need to win this.

I'd like to see us really go for it and put Killie under pressure early doors, we need to play at least one player that can run at a reasonable speed this game surely. Hylton Shaw an Paton need to come in for this.

I'm gonna go 2-1 County.

Hylton and Shaw must start, absolutely must. If we go as one paced in the first half vs St. Mirren I could see us losing 1-0.

We've gone good-bad-good-bad recently, so I hope this is the good side about to drop for us.

4 hours ago, UAE1929 said:

We will lead one nil going into half time. We will then shite ourselves and concede two. Probably around the 62nd and 79th minute.

Sadly this sounds fairly likely. 

Come on Yogi. Get the Killie doon. 

17 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

We're relegated. 

A County win on Saturday to confirm. 

Are you saying that because you think you'll be in 12th or is that equally applicable to 11th?

Because, imo, I don't think any of the teams that could make the Championship playoff would beat any of County, Killie or Hamilton. Hell, if Hearts had to play a game to get promoted I doubt they'd beat those three either.

17 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

We're relegated. 

A County win on Saturday to confirm. 

Have faith in big Kyle, the end of the season has always been when he shines. 

19 hours ago, Ric said:

Are you saying that because you think you'll be in 12th or is that equally applicable to 11th?

Because, imo, I don't think any of the teams that could make the Championship playoff would beat any of County, Killie or Hamilton. Hell, if Hearts had to play a game to get promoted I doubt they'd beat those three either.

Oh, we are undoubtedly finishing 12th. 

10 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Oh, we are undoubtedly finishing 12th. 

Come on man, we've undoubtedly been rotten but nothing is decided yet and we're improving, anything could happen, as Kenny Shiels once said "believe to achieve" 😉

Trust me I'm not having a pop at you and fully understand its difficult to remain upbeat about it all but i've witnessed us going down and it was utterly devastating, personally I'm going to try and look on the bright side until it's a done deal, mon the killie. 

Fwiw i reckon we'll get the win, Medley and Burke with a couple of absolute belters. 

29 minutes ago, central staggie said:

Find a place for Shaw, get Hylton in and keep Lakin in the starting 11.

Massive game.

Hylton and Midge out wide with Shaw up front and Spittal playing off of him, Lakin and Paton in the centre.

White would be better used as a sub in games like this if we need a goal, for his bulk. He's not amazing in the air for a huge lad but he's someone defenders have to watch, giving the others in the team potential chances.

52 minutes ago, Comrie said:

White would be better used as a sub in games like this if we need a goal, for his bulk. He's not amazing in the air for a huge lad but he's someone defenders have to watch, giving the others in the team potential chances.

Broadfoot loves a manhandle in the box, especially against big forwards. Big Kirk to wrestle White for a pen, only to be saved by his brother-in-arms Lafferty with a goal off his arse.

1-1 - must not lose for both teams - a win would be massive for us. 

Squeaky bum time indeed