Next SNP leader

Next SNP leader  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Jo Cherry may be divisive but IMO she's on the right side of an admittedly pointless, distracting non-debate we shouldn't be having. While being a Godless heathen myself, I have no problems with Kate Forbes. I've seen nothing to suggest that she wishes to impose her beliefs on anyone else. Angus Robertson is fine, but a bit last decade surely.

Jo Cherry is on the right side of this 'debate' whilst Angus Robertson is a 'bit last decade'. Eh?

20 hours ago, paolo2143 said:

Jo Cherry would kill any chance of Indy off. She has less charisma than Gordon Brown and majority of Indy voters i know don't really like here at all. She is  a clever politician but that is not enough

I'm not convinced of this part at all.

I'm not doubting she's intelligent, and her forensic brain is evident when she challenges the government on legal and procedural matters, but I wouldn't class any politician as 'clever' who routinely shows such a lack of judgement in engaging with absolute nobody's on social media, getting into pedantic dick-swinging arguments, then throwing a flounce/lawyering up when people won't back down. It's embarrassing, and really doesn't paint her in a good light.

Imagine her as FM, and remember Trump's Twitter habits over the past four years. 

Edited by Boo Khaki

10 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Shame she believes in biological sex - male and female.

This seems to be at odds with SNP policy.

First they came for the males, and I did not speak out—
     Because I was not a male.

Then they came for the females, and I did not speak out—
     Because I was not a female.

Then they came for the lunagender demiboys—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Eh m8?

16 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Glinner leave p&b and go back to mumsnet challenge.

Was quite funny watching him attempt to stir up a hornets nest on Mumsnet last week, only to have his arse completely handed to him by angry lesbians making it clear that they had no need of a straight man to help prevent them accidentally having consensual sex with someone with a willy.

He really is a prize arsehole.