The right honourable heart of Midlothian V the Judas c***s

Thought we were pretty good up until the penalty. Created loads of chances and should've been more than 2 up. Utterly idiotic from Popescu when we were comfy and all of a sudden we are a bag of nerves. I get we haven't won in 3 before today so nerves are understandable, sitting back and defending the lead at home against a team who you've had success against all day is less so.

Gnanduillet was good, thought Boyce had a good game too even if he should've scored and GMS was not bad, but that miss will go down in history. Genuinely unbelievable.

So, the good and bad:

We played fairly well for 60 minutes.

Couldn't keep a clean sheet, again.

Had to park the bus iin the final stages againat a patently shit Dundee side.

Gave Cummings the chance to score when he'd done SFA until that point.

Halliday did something good but was otherwise shit. Popescu was fine until his brainfart. GMS was starting to show who we thought he was and was then subbed.

I didn't pay £18.50 for more boring shit and found a stream online.

Haring should've been eased back into fitness and match sharpness against lesser sides.

Gave this game a watch yesterday given that the Pars weren't playing and I thought it was a fairly entertaining watch.

It pretty much summed up what we know about the two sides - Hearts clearly have the best players in the league and owing to this fact will be Champions; Dundee are dangerous going forward but defensive frailties mean that it has put their seasons objective into jeopardy.

I know he has had a slow start to his Hearts career but I thought MacKay-Steven looked like the player we know he can be. Saying that I couldn't help but laugh when he missed from 2 yards out - having seen the 'alternative angle' I can maybe suggest he was slightly in front of the ball when it came across goal but I think I am just being kind.

As I said Dundee looked threatening but without ever looking like winning the game. McGowan stood out for me but I'm not sure if that's just because of the nature of his game which is to try and be in the faces of the opposition. I think Dundee will make the play offs but I can understand their fans having misgivings about their manager.