The right honourable heart of Midlothian V the Judas c***s

19 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

There is zero chance Neilson gets sacked if he gets us up.  And as much as we've been boring at times that's absolutely right.  The mess at Hearts isn't a quick fix job, it's years of stagnation and bad management, we can't be binning guys who hit their targets.  However, he'll be under pressure to offer up more in the top flight.

Agree. Though, given our form this season and last, would we really fancy our chances against anyone in the SPL? Rangers would trounce us. Might get something from Celtic and Aberdeen. Hibs would generously donate their 3 points to us as usual. But the rest would park the bus, kick us around and then bomb up to our goal and get the win.

As you say, it's not a quick fix but with Budge saying we'll have to tighten our belts and our academy youngsters all farmed out to teams that aren't playing due to Covid, I don't see how we'll even start fixing things in the short term. We'll be reliant on travelling huddies like Halliday.

5 hours ago, Crùbag said:

As you say, it's not a quick fix but with Budge saying we'll have to tighten our belts and our academy youngsters all farmed out 

Budgeys belt is tight around her bag of soup body 24/7. The only loosening of it is to wrap it round the larynx of her takeaway delivery driver for having the audacity to turn up late for her daily trough fill.

Won't be watching.

Thank you.

Nando chucked out wide with GMS on the other side would be my guess. Halliday maybe shunted wide left and GMS on the right. Who knows? Who cares? 1-1 [emoji42]
Oh, least Mick Smith made up. There’s that I guess.

IMG_0247.jpg

I'd never advocate an illegal stream for a Scottish game unless it's on Sky or BT, but £18.50 is taking the piss. 

Fair play to the Dees that have purchased it! 

Edited by Ludo*1