Financial collapse of Rangers FC in 2012

Hello everyone, I am a 4th year student at the University of the West of Scotland and I am writing my dissertation about the financial collapse of Rangers Football Club in 2012 and I was looking for some football fans to answer my questionnaire about this topic. All responses would be gratefully appreciated and no personal information will be taken from anyone who completes the questions. 

This questionnaire if voluntary and anonymous and by clicking this link you are agreeing to take part in the survey. 

Thank you for your time!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAZAALWMTP1UNVFMTFpHMjNFMlNYSDRaRlI0QlRNMTFUUC4u

Edited by Calum Montgomery

where's the option for "the flexibility of debt as a concept is it's primary strength, and the moral obligations associated with repayment is one of the chief weapons deployed by the capitalist classes against the proletariat in order to maintain the class structure of the western world, therefore not paying debt is in fact good and correct and should have resulted in Rangers being awarded the 2011/12 SPL championship"

1 minute ago, G51 said:

where's the option for "the flexibility of debt as a concept is it's primary strength, and the moral obligations associated with repayment is one of the chief weapons deployed by the capitalist classes against the proletariat in order to maintain the class structure of the western world, therefore not paying debt is in fact good and correct and should have resulted in Rangers being awarded the 2011/12 SPL championship"

Think it was hidden behind spoiler tags on question 7 mate.

I was going to fill it in, but many of the questions aren't based on binding fact. As an example, what happens in Italy has absolutely no bearing on decision making of this type in Scotland.

Many questions also make assumptions about the legal position of the Ibrox side, which are probably off putting for potential contributors to the survey. 

What has An Italian team match fixing games and a team going bust got to do with each other?

Bizarre questions to have in there.

To be honest I don’t like being to critical, but struggling to see what meaningful conclusions (especially for a dissertation) you could potentially draw from those set of questions.

12 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I was going to fill it in, but many of the questions aren't based on binding fact. As an example, what happens in Italy has absolutely no bearing on decision making of this type in Scotland.

Many questions also make assumptions about the legal position of the Ibrox side, which are probably off putting for potential contributors to the survey. 

I thought that question was a bit loaded myself  ( he's already decided that it was similar to the Italian clubs were doing and an unfair advantage). 

Here are some other phoenix clubs in the UK that were formed to give the fans of previously liquidated clubs someone to support that could at least pretend to be the legacy of the former club..... 

Newport County AFC
Aldershot Town
FC Halifax Town
AFC Telford United
Bradford Park Avenue
Chester FC
Darlington 1883
Hereford FC
Maidstone United
Scarborough Athletic

AFC Rushden & Diamonds

Gretna 2008

None of these name changes were as strange as Sevco.

Edited by tarapoa

Submitted.

Some poor questioning there; bad punctuation and unclear meanings to certain questions with nowhere to expand on one's chosen option. Definitely has the feeling of a Sevco fan looking for hauners about how "badly" they were treated.

One question you should have asked to all the Rangers fans who help you out:

"You knew fine well that liquidation meant the end of the original club, as it was an incorporated company. You waved red cards to indicate your ire at this possibility. Please try to explain with a straight face how this is not actually the case and you pure knew this all along, but".

I saw the thread title on the side and thought it was another implosion. Disappointed, but I'll do your survey for you.

Nothing like the rambling, incoherent views of a Football fan.