Aberdeen v Hamilton

We can not, and should not, discount sliding further down the table.

The only reason we likely won’t is that Livingston seem to have gone and them and St Mirren will time out as we are only one game (two in Livi’s case) from the split.

Our best chance vs United is maybe if they fancy beating us this time, which they should, and come out of the defensive shells they have occupied in the previous two fixtures.

The personnel we now have seem utterly clueless in how to cause problems to any organised defence.

McInnes mentioned Hornby could return - and I suppose we need to hope the signs of life from him v Killie from him can help, but that’s now another month out and he already looked way off match sharpness when he joined.

Today was tragic and it is becoming hard to defend the indefensible - they have gone full circle to the horrible games of the Craig Brown era, which the current manager pulled us out of successfully.

The only reason we likely won’t is that Livingston seem to have gone and them and St Mirren will time out as we are only one game (two in Livi’s case) from the split.

Aye, a lot has to go right for Livi and their form has certainly dipped. But on our own form, we will finish the season on about 54 points, although I fear we will finish with less than that.

Livi would need 14 from 21 to catch us. If they win their 2 games pre split (not outrageous), then the Dons boardroom will be sweating.

And next up we have Dundee utd who we've drawn 0-0 with twice so far this season.

Anyone care to hazard a guess.........
Depends if Utd get anything from Celtic. If they've no chance of making top 6 it'll be 0-0, if they have an outside chance of sneaking into the top half they might have to try and win. Sad that we have to rely on that.

What's the script with Odoffin? Out of contract and presumably no chance of staying with Accies?
He was amazing on Saturday. I was keen to keep an eye on him after reading he is first with interceptions won in the whole league. 
Very talented and would be interesting to see how far he can go.
We signed him on a one year deal which at the time was fair enough as it was a bit of a punt given the fact he couldn't get in to Livi's first team on a regular basis. He's turned out to be a fantastic signing and unfortunately for us that one year deal will allow other clubs to step in and offer him terms way beyond anything we could afford.

I'm not suggesting we'll sign him, as someone has alluded to. 

I'm just interested to see how his career shapes up. 

Granted, his defensive statistics are buoyed by Accies having to defend a lot this season. Even then, to be streets ahead of everyone with interceptions made and to be 3rd with tackles won is pretty impressive.