Aberdeen v Hamilton

Both teams poor up front,Accies  once Nathan Thomas hobbled off in his first start since December which sums up our luck with injuries.

Watching that,hard to see how Bruce Anderson has been given relatively few chances for Aberdeen as the rest of their forwards look no better.

Would have wanted a draw in Dingwall but a point at Pittodrie is a good result.

Jesus wept ,thought Hamilton were a very poor side yet we still can't score against them.

We are shite, capable of playing good football good moves at times but we just do not do goals.

I'm 62yrs old and have already accepted i probably won't live to see us win another trophy ,bigger question will i live to see us score a flippin goal and win a football match again?.

Joking of course but ffs 0-0 against a weakened Hamilton is beyond embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

And next up we have Dundee utd who we've drawn 0-0 with twice so far this season.

Anyone care to hazard a guess.........

From the sounds of today, 3-0 to Utd

19 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

And next up we have Dundee utd who we've drawn 0-0 with twice so far this season.

Anyone care to hazard a guess.........

3-0 United

38 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Not when you've got utterly unhinged characters like @afc_blockhead running about trying to put out McHunnes' fires for him. :lol:

Eh? I said weeks ago his time was at an end.

Hows the police investigation in to your Kamberi tweet going? 

Also unhinged from you , the man who has Aberdeen living rent free in his head , is funny 😄

Edited by afc_blockhead

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

No mention of the Hamilton penalty on the match report. A bit shit considering RedTV were still complaining about the nonsense pen we didn't receive against Celtic by the time the second fixture came around.

Could be its the same guy that does the website match reports - the one on the recent Hibs game was..............unusual...........thats maybe the kindest word.

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Could be its the same guy that does the website match reports - the one on the recent Hibs game was..............unusual...........thats maybe the kindest word.

The reports seem to get worse as the pressure on the manager increases.

Damage limitation from the club.

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

The reports seem to get worse as the pressure on the manager increases.

Damage limitation from the club.

I would like to write Hibs ones, but I think there is a limit to the amount of times you can use the phrases "shite" "boring" and "long ball" in one article.........

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I would like to write Hibs ones, but I think there is a limit to the amount of times you can use the phrases "shite" "boring" and "long ball" in one article.........

Hahaha.

They should always be partisan but they can still be sensible.

Fair result really. Honestly can't fault the team, especially considering how many crucial players were missing. I'd say a massive positive was the attitude from the players, at 90mins would've been easy to sit in and play for a draw but they kept looking for the win, hopefully that fighting spirit will keep us up again 

Another afternoon where we were treated to a few nice touches and the odd stramash. But let’s be honest, it was mostly unconvincing dross and once again the opponent keeper kept his gloves and knees clean.

We are just f*ckin horrific in the final 30 yards. The time where this could be laid at the door of referees or lady luck are long gone - we rapidly disintegrated to this standard mid November and have flat lined from there.

Since the start of the year we have chalked up 11 points from 13 games. That *is* relegation form for over a third of the campaign. We have scored one lonely gift of a goal in 9 games and there is nobody confident that trend is going to change any time soon. We can not, and should not, discount sliding further down the table.