Aberdeen v Hamilton

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

This could be a decent match. I know that the popular opinion is to slag off games like these as “eye bleeding”, “hoofball” “shit fest”, but I am honestly looking forward to it. COYR

I admire your courage, your strength and your indefatigability. 

But that's fucking mental 

Oh [emoji90]! I never even gave that a thought.
Moyo up front = no goals.
Best we can hope is to snatch a goal from Callachan again and/or play Thomas in the Anderson role.

Other than that would bite your hand off for a 0-0 draw with the same result in the County v Killie game.

11 hours ago, coprolite said:

I admire your courage, your strength and your indefatigability. 

But that's fucking mental 

I'm sure this is slightly tongue in cheek but I don't get the general feeling like this.

It's still Saturday afternoon and the Dons. Still a break from the shite going on in real life.

Yes we've been relatively pish lately but why on earth is there a determination from people to be relentlessly miserable about it?

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm sure this is slightly tongue in cheek but I don't get the general feeling like this.

It's still Saturday afternoon and the Dons. Still a break from the shite going on in real life.

Yes we've been relatively pish lately but why on earth is there a determination from people to be relentlessly miserable about it?

Optimism inevitably leads to disappointment. A pessimist is never disappointed. 

But, yes i'll be tuning in at 3 with a guarded hope that this might be the week we turn the corner. I just don't want to get my hopes up too high. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

I see that Accies have only lost one of their last 5 games. Only won one as well right enough. 

Given our form, it's hard to see past a draw of some sort here. 

36 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

McGinn and Hayes really need to do something today to justify all these minutes they've been getting.

Would have preferred McLennan to stay in the team over McGinn, but here’s hoping he proves me wrong.