Aberdeen v Hamilton

28 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Sake! Let us get the misery from our defeat by St Johnstone on Wednesday out the way 1st please.

Thought Hamilton Accies have been playing well recently. Draw with Rangers something Aberdeen haven't done, thumped Motherwell and a draw with St Mirren. Bit unlucky to go down to 10 against Hibs which you looked very good until the sending off. 

This game is a must win for Aberdeen which I worry about this game with the lack of confidence in our side and the lack of chances we are creating. 

2 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Big Ogkmpoe will be looking to show Del what he is missing.

I'll buy ten season tickets and make a significant contribution to the Community Trust if Ogkmpoe is up top for us next season. Make it happen, @Dave.

22 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I'll buy ten season tickets and make a significant contribution to the Community Trust if Ogkmpoe is up top for us next season. Make it happen, @Dave.

I'd wait and see what comes of the financial Q7A before making bold claims about the calibre of player we can attract next season!

3 points. Don't care about the performance. Accies games always give me the fear.