Livingston vs Rangers 03/03 6pm

Not going to be a game for anyone's end of season DVD.

We were probably worth the win on balance. You always know Livingston are going to give you a hell of a game though. One of the most likeable sides in the division.

Another 3 points and now 18 points clear of the invincibles. A lot of effort from Livi but oor Alfie was the difference. 

During the 1st half it looked like it was going to be this season's most boring game but some errors by Beatom brought it too life and the game had more life in the second half. 

4 points to go lads. 

Will it be this weekend? I'm booking Monday off in case.

Not the greatest performance at all but if any side deserved to win today it was us. Hard to call a MOTM to be honest.

Edited by DMCs

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Another 3 points and now 18 points clear of the invincibles. A lot of effort from Livi but oor Alfie was the difference. 

During the 1st half it looked like it was going to be this season's most boring game but some errors by Beatom brought it too life and the game had more life in the second half. 

If you remain unbeaten I'm sure you'll call your team something similar. 

It is an amazing achievement to go through a domestic season unbeaten.

3 minutes ago, DMCs said:

4 points to go lads. 

Will it be this weekend? I'm booking Monday off in case.

Not the greatest performance at all but if any side deserved to win today it was us. Hard to call a MOTM to be honest.

I hope not, I haven't bought my celebration dram yet.

Well done Rangers, three points closer. :)

#Champions Elect Ole, Ole!

Champions Elect Ole, Ole!

Champions Elect!

Champions Elect!

Champions Elect Ole, Ole!#

Well done on your achievements, and from my point of view I am so grateful for the level of pain and anguish you have inflicted on Celtic and their hoardes with this title win(elect). The way they have conducted themselves over the past decade in particular, with the sense of entitlement that they have displayed (ie. Griffiths, Brown openly talking about being here for “the ten” not to mention the “Brendan Rodgers is here for ten in a row” chant) and to see it all fall down before their eyes is absolutely fucking delicious. :)

Well done Rangers, make sure you enjoy these next few months and milk (absolutely milk everything) as much as you possibly can.

YATP

I'm gutted I'm not going to be able to celebrate in Glasgow when the time comes and I'll have to settle with a sick day if it's this weekend.

I think I'm in the petty minority on here that would prefer it to be against celtc.

Also tf happened to the post match analysis?

2 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

If you remain unbeaten I'm sure you'll call your team something similar. 

It is an amazing achievement to go through a domestic season unbeaten.

Once it's wrapped up, I'd like to see us bring some younger/fringe players and give them a chance to show what they can do with no pressure. Quite a few players could do with a wee rest, especially if we're still in Europe. 

Just now, MJC said:

Champions Elect!

Champions Elect!

Well done on your achievements, and from my point of view I am so grateful for the level of pain and anguish you have inflicted on Celtic and their hoardes with this title win(elect). The way they have conducted themselves over the past decade in particular, with the sense of entitlement that they have displayed (ie. Griffiths, Brown openly talking about being here for “the ten” not to mention the “Brendan Rodgers is here for ten in a row” chant) and to see it all fall down before their eyes is absolutely fucking delicious. :)

Well done Rangers, make sure you enjoy these next few months and milk (absolutely milk everything) as much as you possibly can.

YATP

Ffs mate can you get your tongue any further up their arse?

I only care about my own team although enjoy a wee football debate on here.

Why don't you just admit you are a Rangers supporter?

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

Champions Elect!

Champions Elect!

YATP

Ran out of likes but I'll be back. I dont know your schtick but I'm here for it. 

You are also an honorary people. 

Just now, bennett said:

Once it's wrapped up, I'd like to see us bring some younger/fringe players and give them a chance to show what they can do with no pressure. Quite a few players could do with a wee rest, especially if we're still in Europe. 

Slavia scored 10 tonight but let in 3.

With your defensive record it looks like Slavia can be got at.

Just now, WilliamBragg said:

Ffs mate can you get your tongue any further up their arse?

I only care about my own team although enjoy a wee football debate on here.

Why don't you just admit you are a Rangers supporter?

He's just having a laugh,  I'm surprised that folk still get upset by it.

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I'm gutted I'm not going to be able to celebrate in Glasgow when the time comes and I'll have to settle with a sick day if it's this weekend.

I think I'm in the petty minority on here that would prefer it to be against celtc.

Also tf happened to the post match analysis?

On the red button 

Just now, WilliamBragg said:

Slavia scored 10 tonight but let in 3.

With your defensive record it looks like Slavia can be got at.

Could be a high scoring game, I think we've got a good chance of going through to the 1/4s.

Just now, Stormzy said:

Ran out of likes but I'll be back. I dont know your schtick but I'm here for it. 

You are also an honorary people. 

He's a fanny mate.

I love football and support a non league team.

I don't give a fcuk about who wins a league my team aren't in but just enjoy watching the games.

Really don't understand clowns like him.

Guys like him just sound like the proverbial h*n/t*m without the bus fare.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

He's just having a laugh,  I'm surprised that folk still get upset by it.

He's not though is he?

He posts more about hating Celtic than he does about his own team. 

I'll be honest I just don't get it.