Next Ayr United manager

So, who do you want to accompany the #immiment tomorrow (realistically of course)?

My ideal pick is Stewart Petrie.

I’d be happy enough with Jim McIntyre.

I think it’ll be David Hopkin and will be very meh about it.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So, who do you want to accompany the #immiment tomorrow (realistically of course)?

From all the realistic candidates I’d genuinely be quite happy with Jim McIntyre to be honest. 

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So, who do you want to accompany the #imminent tomorrow (realistically of course)?

Someone who's had success at or above this level, hasn't played for Kilmarnock and can speak in coherent sentences.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Give me Danny Lennon, Stewart Petrie or Owen Coyle.

In that order. 

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Think the announcement will be early , as he will likely attend training to meet players which starts around 10am , was Kerr not announced about 9am  before training ? 

Aye, nice and early at 9:55 AM.

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Remember Kerr wasn’t even quoted with the bookies last time and the time before McCall was well back in the betting, that’s why I’m not too fussed about the front runners. 

Same situation as yourself , will support whoever it is as obviously Smith thinks the guy will take the club forward 

13 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

A mate just text me, and he doesn’t often do it, but it just had the following in the text:

Tam McManus with David Bingham and Barry John Corr

#dreamteam

5 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Same situation as yourself , will support whoever it is as obviously Smith thinks the guy will take the club forward 

Aye, there’s not one candidate that is going to please everyone, however if they get results people’s perceptions will change.