Next Ayr United manager

8 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

There's McBookie taken it off the market... Is Jim McIntyre our new manager?

Not yet, they've just shat it and pulled the book for a bit as there has been a sudden surge for one person. Would be the same if 10 people back to back put on one of the names on the Celtic list. 

Just now, Rodders1910 said:

Don't know how I feel about McIntyre tbh

No matter who we appoint they will have a blotted copy book and have failed somewhere. That's what comes with experience.

The alternative is a rookie who has no copy book or someone who has done it with one club which doesn't necessarily mean they can do it again.

33 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Does he come with a free Martin Woods?

You should seriously hope not. I’ve actually never despised a footballer more than Martin Woods. Almost 3 years since he left Thistle, and I’m still absolutely raging at the mention of his name.

He’s playing in England just now anyway, so it’ll be next season before you can appreciate his “talents”

Onto a new page so I can continue my beration.

You should fully expect this, but in Kilmarnock colours and at Rugby Park on the opening day of next season after he's relegated you:

Dundee United FC on Twitter: "Some of the past players who were celebrating  #Tangerine50 at the weekend. 🧡🖤… "

I'd be happy with this, he's got a decent record and will steady the ship. Realistically, we need to just survive this season and get back on it with an improved squad next year.

Pressley's still a w**k, also.

4 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

He's historically done fine at this level with both ourselves and Dunfermline. Solid appointment, imo.

41% win percentage at those two clubs combined. Defeated in more than 1 in 3 matches as well. "Fine" is probably the cap on how you could describe that record.