Next Ayr United manager

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

7 years worth of knowledge actually 

So who was the juniors striker that was recently training with Hamiliton Accies 

Anybody do any off you want to drop off a answer

Give me a name?

Come on 

No because nobody gives a fucking shit you moron

11 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

No because nobody gives a fucking shit you moron

None off you know that is why

I know though but none off you are worth telling 

Cos for some reason your under a illusion that after a few good seasons your not the same wee yo yo teqm that you have always been 

Struggling for goals since Judas Shanks left 😃

23 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Though I do reckon gus would do a better job than this boxing football manger coach fella

It's not even his lack of experience that would worry me but anyone who gives a running commentary of their life on twitter or facebook should be avoided at all costs !!!!

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

That management career. What was it I was saying about Jim McIntyre again?

Retract Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Untitled.png

Goole and Tadcaster? they are made up surely? they sound like euphemisms

If Smith has been watching Scottish football for as long as he says he has, he will know that guys like this are a gamble. Unless he shites it in the interview and gives him the job to avoid a hiding.  

If Smith has been watching Scottish football for as long as he says he has, he will know that guys like this are a gamble. Unless he shites it in the interview and gives him the job to avoid a hiding.  

He won’t make the interview. Wouldn’t give that joker the courtesy of a call back.

18 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

None off you know that is why

I know though but none off you are worth telling 

Cos for some reason your under a illusion that after a few good seasons your not the same wee yo yo teqm that you have always been 

Struggling for goals since Judas Shanks left 😃

At least I have a little understanding of the English language you absolute clown 🤡 

He would be better trying to get the Killie gig as he has plenty of experience of managing in shiteholes. Goole and Gainsborough are not pretty places.
Tadcaster, however is home to John Smith's brewery. One of the better mass-produced pints down this way.

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Three stars Ayr will never see on there shirt aye?

If only David Murray got to buy the club 

Look where the club he bought now are... 

dead and never coming back. You looking forward to rangers2.0 winning their first title? 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Look where the club he bought now are... 

dead and never coming back. You looking forward to rangers2.0 winning their first title? 

55 according to FIFA UEFA and SFA

And yes off course I am and half the kid on Ayr fans in here to that Ayr are there 2nd team

If we even interview him, we deserve to go down.

Tbh if anyone is waiting this close to the deadline to bother applying then they’ll probably only be spoken to if they’re an exceptional candidate.

As Robbo said, the club will have received the candidates to be taken seriously within the first couple of days.

22 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

You're managing to make Tammy look well informed.

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Gus mcpherson lol

Is my memory right that he scored a fairly spectacular own goal at Somerset Park while playing for Dunfermline (maybe a cup tie?). I remember he got absolute pelters for the rest of the match but to be fair to him I think he took it in (fairly) good grace. Or maybe it was someone else who used to play for them.