Next Ayr United manager

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

That's the other thing, a manager who would take the job when there's a possibility they could be managing in League 1 next season

Don't curse it! That's not going to happen 🤞

*Touches wood*

9 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

That's the other thing, a manager who would take the job when there's a possibility they could be managing in League 1 next season

Only a manager not confident in his ability would think like that , look at the number of people who have shown interest in the position , especially with the squad we have , a squad ( on paper ) of that ability should not be scraping around the bottom on the league , just needs someone to coach and build confidence 

Edited by Robbo63

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

Only a manager not confident in his ability would think like that , look at the number of people who have shown interest in the position , especially with the squad we have 

I think we should put this line to rest now with how the seasons gone.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

I think we should put this line to rest now with how the seasons gone.

If you look at the full reply , you will see what needs done , why put it to rest ? do you believe we don’t have a good squad who potentially just need moulded into a team 

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I think it's a case of playing players in the correct positions. 

Totally agree , how many players were played out of position this season when we had adequate players to play that natural position  

Edited by Robbo63

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

If you look at the full reply , you will see what needs done , why put it to rest ? do you believe we don’t have a good squad who potentially just need moulded into a team 

My faith in this squad and how good it is is not particularly high at the moment. Decent individual players clearly but in terms of a team...

7 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I think it's a case of playing players in the correct positions. Dropping Chalmers and Zanatta for a while. 

We've always done that though have we not? not playing players in their natural position, At least with McCall.

44 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I can’t see ayr offering the job to someone who can afford to be that picky tbf.   

When I saw the team on Saturday I had a feeling it was a last act, two full-backs brought in from the cold, The centre half we signed was in midfield, The midfielder we signed that hasn't kicked a ball was on the bench. Jack Baird was still in the team despite these changes. 

A centre half in midfield while Murdoch, Kerr and McGavin were on the bench. Zanatta playing through the middle with McCowan out wide. I thought he was out of ideas until he said after the match that he was planning to play himself....

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Cbs No GIF by HULU

Why not Gary Naysmith ?

He has good experience of managing at our level many fans would still have him at Queens.

If not Naysmith then David Hopkin would be a good choice once again has experience of managing at our level