Next Ayr United manager

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

She's done nothing in the game and has no experience at this level to justify walking in to club Management at Championship level

What were your thoughts when Mark Kerr was appointed manager, out of interest? 

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

Whoever it is won’t have much time to turn things around. 

To be fair to Wattoo, he is trying. Badly. 

(I misquoted and can't delete so I'm just trying to smooth it out) 

13 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Being involved in football and trying to get players from Glasgow to go to Ayrshire teams I know this

And I also know there is a bus that leaves Glasgow with players heading north to first and second division teams but it never lasts

Same players cant be bothered and go lowland or pyramid nearer there homes

8 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Montrose boys are based in Edinburgh and Kircaldy and Dundee that is a serious amount of driving for training in this covid world

Ayr has had one or two loans from Hearts over the years were someone from club ferried them two and through back and forward

It never lasted obviously becouse that would have been ridiculous chances are they never trained twice a week either with 1st team maybe just the once 

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I never said he would read the post

I said if the Glasgow Paisley Ayrshire players last part is quite funny might chhose to play for a gaffer somewhere else that actually knows them 

Which will be the case but hey crack on if he is the main target it will only end in abject failure 

My thread was right on this clearly

Glaswegian hating Ayr United 

Has somebody out something in my tea, am I tripping? 

Make it stop, I don't like it.

I said if the Glasgow Paisley Ayrshire players last part is quite funny might chhose to play for a gaffer somewhere else that actually knows them 
Which will be the case but hey crack on if he is the main target it will only end in abject failure 
Glaswegian hating Ayr utd? Wtf are you on about

Just now, Rodders1910 said:
6 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Glaswegian hating Ayr utd? Wtf are you on about

Why go with a boss with a tiny catchment of players he would know to work with like Dundee

When the football City of Glasgow is not far away with more players than any other City and potential managers that have played top level like Faddy 

Sounds Glasgow hating to me or just really really stupid and Ill thought out

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Why go with a boss with a tiny catchment of players he would know to work with like Dundee

When the football City of Glasgow is not far away with more players than any other City and potential managers that have played top level like Faddy 

f**k up, Weegie. 

Your obviously on the piss take or really stupid , I think everyone but you knows the answer 

Having an existing network of players to tap into is only one part of the job. It's certainly worth considering but i wouldn't rule him out over this alone.  He has got current success on his cv which is something not all candidates will. He has done well at Montrose which is typically a difficult gig and well worth a punt imo  

19 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Having an existing network of players to tap into is only one part of the job. It's certainly worth considering but i wouldn't rule him out over this alone.  He has got current success on his cv which is something not all candidates will. He has done well at Montrose which is typically a difficult gig and well worth a punt imo  

Sitting third Falkirk and Cove will go up they have bought they league third after 11 games to

Ayr United should be aiming a lot higher if not box office for someone like Faddy

At least someone like Hopkin or McIntyer that been and done it Butcher to allthough cant see it becouse of were he is

Hopkin did win  league 1 for Livvy right?

At least its something had them playing good football to

I might even go back watching football under that kind of boss hood players around Greenock to like Ryan Sinnamon

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297

6 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Sitting third Falkirk and Cove will go up they have bought they league third after 11 games to

Ayr United should be aiming a lot higher if not box office for someone like Faddy

At least someone like Hopkin or McIntyer that been and done it Butcher to allthough cant see it becouse of were he is

Hopkin did win the league for Livvy right?

f0a7ce7a9b3a2fa7298ed50a466f4455.gif