Next Ayr United manager

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

This is an absolutely howling take.

You could have just said you think Shelley Kerr is a shite manager and comes across as a moron when she's on Sportsound/scene.

Another moron for the filter list.

22 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Nope, you’re a roaster if you think it’s alright to label a female managing a football team a freak show. 

Nah, it's roasters that think it'll be all cuddly with lots of interest, I certainly wouldn't want any of my relatives to be the 1st one unless they were shit hot at their job. 

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

Nah, it's roasters that think it'll be all cuddly with lots of interest, I certainly wouldn't want any of my relatives to be the 1st one unless they were shit hot at their job. 

I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said here, and if you take it from that point of view it may become a sideshow thanks to the world that is Scottish football. Or just football more generally. It’ll be a brave person that is the first to do it. 

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Is your Aunt Mabel not one for a 4-4-2 then?

Good to see we've attracted the usual "righteous", "holier than thou" crew.

Are you all the same person ? or do you always just operate as a gang and go around the forum hounding people that don't suit your simplistic, naive, childlike view of the world ??

Who knows ?

Anyway, you're all on my ignore list so I'd suggest you do likewise with me since my posts and general attitude seem to upset you all so much.

Whoever it is won’t have much time to turn things around. I think we really need to look at this short term. The likes of Murphy, Young or Petrie could be decent options but I’m not convinced any of them would hit the ground running.

I wouldn’t be against making an experienced, “old school” appointment until the end of the season and then making a longer term appointment come the summer. Who though? I’ve no idea. Don’t envy the board with this one.

Edited by eez-eh

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Are you all the same person ? or do you always just operate as a gang and go around the forum hounding people that don't suit your simplistic, naive, childlike view of the world ??

Who knows ?

Anyway, you're all on my ignore list so I'd suggest you do likewise with me since my posts and general attitude seem to upset you all so much.

Welcome to pie and bog roll

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

Who knows ?

f**k up.

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting Kerr to be our next manager but calling it a freak show circus just shows you up as the sexist dinosaur that many posters on this website already know you to be.

Literally every single name on there has been mentioned on here in the last 3 hours.

Daily Record journos love a look on P&B tbh.

Edit: If it’s someone from that list then it’d be McIntyre or Petrie for me.

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Who knows ?

25FB25B7-50B8-49EA-AF74-DD14949946E2.gif

Yes ideally an experienced respected manager to come in for the rest of the season to steady the ship while the board makes plans for a long term appointee next season. Don't really like the idea of jumping straight into a new manager the now but I'm not overly confident with the interim team at the moment and you only have to look at who we play on Saturday to see how that's going for them.