Morton vs Ayr

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I done that last week, did not work. 

I came joint first last week and shared £31.25 with about a million other folk, based on a 2-0 defeat with loads of shots taken but no goals.   Greedily annoyed I didn't go for the more 'positive'  1-0 defeat haha. 

1 hour ago, Iain said:

Wish we could go to this game. First time I've felt that this season.

Feel I need to be there and give the team my energy or witness the fall to relegation. 

No ifs or buts a win is a must, a loss could be the end of our championship residency .

As said many a time and by many Ton supporters need to take the game to Ayr and keep taking it once we score.

If we go down let's go down fighting or at least showing we care.

PS Toby get your red dot right up your arse side ways and move on. 

Just now, Paisley Ton said:

Feel I need to be there and give the team my energy or witness the fall to relegation. 

No ifs or buts a win is a must, a loss could be the end of our championship residency .

As said many a time and by many Ton supporters need to take the game to Ayr and keep taking it once we score.

If we go down let's go down fighting or at least showing we care.

You’re welcome.

9 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

need to take the game to Ayr and keep taking it once we score.

Funnily enough Morton are the only team that have led against Ayr at any point in a league game this season and not gone on to win the match.  

Stream bought. Mon the Super! 

13 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

I cancelled out the red with a green. Anyone who doesn't like potatoes is a wrong un as far as I'm concerned.

20 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Going to be our most interesting team selection of the season, that’s for sure. The first thing I’ll be looking at is will White continue with a shape that hasn’t worked or will he change it up. 

Takes a bit of guts to change it up , if it all goes wrong it’s on you , continue the status quo and if it fails , well it’s Kerr’s system , I did my best . Hopefully this guy White has a pair and comes in with a 4-4-2 or a 5-4-1 . Take a point right now . But hey they know their new boss is watching so may just maybe they’ll battle for everything and get a famous win away from home in Greenock . 

Originally wasn't going to watch the game after last week, but stream bought now.  Hopefully there is a change in system as the old one clearly didn't work, whether or not White is willing/able to make that change will be interesting.  The other thing that might produce a bit of a reaction, which could go either way, is the comments about the squad being quite close to Kerr and McArdle and shocked about their sacking. I'd hope it's a rocket up their arses and snaps them out of any complacency they were maybe feeling (why they'd feel complacent given the form, I don't know).  The fact that there will be a new boss (hopefully) watching would be motivation to pull their socks up as well. 

The problem with the caretaker situation is that it will no doubt require some strong on-field leadership, and I've really only seen that from Muirhead this season.  McCowan clearly has the desire (sometimes spilling over into giving away petulant fouls), and you hear Smith being vocal at times but this situation requires all the players who are experienced (Moffat, Walsh, Baird, Chalmers and Murdoch) to push the younger players through it.

I have no idea how this will go, it's the shiniest of two turds really.  If we go behind, we're gubbed.  Score first and we might get a result.  

Edited by super_carson