Fife Derby, BBC Scotland Tuesday (30th March) night extravaganza

5 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Just one of those things, shame as was looking forward to a Friday night match.

Scenes if this game isn't on BBC and the Rovers charge £14 again :lol:

Don't worry Raith TV already have advertised the game for £10 I think I saw

Just now, craigkillie said:

Your consistent position was that the clubs who had forfeits awarded against them were "punished accordingly", despite you not knowing what the actual rules were because none of us did (and still don't). The SFA subsequently found out that those clubs were in fact not punished accordingly, given that the original harsh penalty was overturned.

I am therefore curious to find out what will be considered a suitable and "according" punishment for Dunfermline if they have breached the rules.

I've noticed you across different threads trying to get me with some sort of imagined 'gotcha' and I'm unsure what your problem with me is, but I'll indulge you here.

If a 3-0 forfeit is decided to be the punishment then fine. If they decide otherwise then fine.

'Accordingly' was taking the punishment due. I know you'll now try and make out that I'm not being consistent here to be able to screech about some sort of victory but I don't set the punishments here.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Don't worry Raith TV already have advertised the game for £10 I think I saw

If the re-arranged game isn't on the telly then RaithTV won't be streaming it for a tenner.

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

If the re-arranged game isn't on the telly then RaithTV won't be streaming it for a tenner.

Why advertise it for a tenner then? Have a pricing model and stick with it and if that means Dunfermline games are more expensive so be it but flicking prices up and down especially when you have already advertised what the price is, even by the low bar of Scottish football, extremely amateur, in my opinion.

Highly doubt this will be rescheduled for a Friday night again. The fixture list is cramped enough as it is without that headache. Mid-week it is; along with an away fixture to Cappielow for the Scottish Cup. Absolutely ideal. Definitely games we'll win.

On 01/03/2021 at 15:33, Grant228 said:

Think Raith might win. 

Or we might win I suppose. 

Probably a draw though. 

Looking forward to quoting this after the fame safe in the knowledge I'll be correct. Have that. 

Can't beleive neither of these things happened, wild. 

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Why advertise it for a tenner then? Have a pricing model and stick with it and if that means Dunfermline games are more expensive so be it but flicking prices up and down especially when you have already advertised what the price is, even by the low bar of Scottish football, extremely amateur, in my opinion.

It was advertised at a cheaper rate for the folks outside the UK who don't have access to BBC, something I think Dunfermline have done in the past as well...

It was advertised at a cheaper rate for the folks outside the UK who don't have access to BBC, something I think Dunfermline have done in the past as well...

Our price hasn't changed to the best of my knowledge regardless of other outlets broadcasting the game.

3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

On that note, will those expat fans now need to pay 14 pound? 

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Our price hasn't changed to the best of my knowledge regardless of other outlets broadcasting the game.

Did someone not say earlier in this thread Dunfermline offered their stream for a tenner when you were on the TV against Hearts?

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

On that note, will those expat fans now need to pay 14 pound? 

Of course they will.