Fife Derby, BBC Scotland Tuesday (30th March) night extravaganza

Essentially just a system in place to virtually buy a ticket for £5 to help support your team. It wad developed by a Rovers fan but its been taken up but alot of different teams.

I spoke too soon. £5 to buy absolutely nothing. Reckon if you'd said Banksy had made it you could have charged the £14.

Let's buy virtual tickets to help the wee team...

said no-one ever.

Form guide says Dunfermline win given we win and lose on alternate weeks, and it's our turn to win, and Rovers to lose.

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

We raise money in other ways, I'm failing to see the issue here.

There’s no issue. I just thought it was strange that someone signed Dunfermline up for it and not a single fan has donated. Surely the guy that signed them up could have donated a flum?

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

We raise money in other ways, I'm failing to see the issue here.

It's a sad attempt at one-upmanship which is why it was posted in this thread and not the Walking Down The Halbeath Road thread.

Edited by DA Baracus

I wouldn't class any derby as a free hit, but there is a little bit of pressure off I guess - if we win on Tuesday then there is a decent chance we got back above Dunfermline, at least level on points - and that's if we get beat on Friday.

In reality, we need to break out of the Win/Lose cycle, and really need to put a performance in given how we blew a 2 goal lead in the first game, and got an absolute doing in the 2nd.  

2 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I'm surprised it hasn't been pushed by the Pars, after all, you have to ask to be included in the scheme.

A sizeable amount of Pars fans already donate to the club through the centenary club scheme which is a good 20 quid a month, as well as buying streams etc. 

Don't think it would go down well if the club was then asking for more money from fans. 

38 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

A sizeable amount of Pars fans already donate to the club through the centenary club scheme which is a good 20 quid a month, as well as buying streams etc. 

Don't think it would go down well if the club was then asking for more money from fans. 

Surely its like any other question though where the club is aware that people may say no. If the club demanded money or robbed it from you and choice was eliminated then you'd expect a poor reaction. Plus is it not better to have a spread of the values which can be donated if some do the centenary at 20 and some do streams at 12-14 why not also let people who feel they can only give 5 help out?

Edited by Mr.Reeee

Just now, Mr.Reeee said:

Surely its like any other question though wher the club is aware that people may say no. If the club demanded money or robbed it from you and choice was eliminated then you'd expect a poor reaction. Plus is it not better to have a spread of the values which can be donated if some do the centenary at 20 and some do streams at 12-14 why not also let people who feel they can only give 5 help out?

I'm fairly positive that there's also details in place for if you just fancy sending the club money. It's happened a fair amount in the past. 

I'm not sure who's signed the club upto that website because it's not been mentioned at all through the clubs official channels. 

16 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Rumours on our own forum that there has been a Covid outbreak affecting the Pars? 

Given that Dom Thomas had COVID and not even Dunfermline fans were aware for 2 weeks, I doubt if there was an outbreak it would become known until the club confirmed.

Edited by VinnyPar