Fife Derby, BBC Scotland Tuesday (30th March) night extravaganza

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I’m trying to get excited about this game - god knows there’s not much else to get excited about - but it’s just not happening. The sooner we’re back in the ground the better.

It's a big derby and I'm looking forward to it, and expecting us to win, we're due them one 🙂. Sure it would be great to be in the ground but the result means just as much.

Edited by Raith_Raver

8 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Raith trying to punt this game for a tenner when it's on cooncil telly, wee team etc etc

Probably got the idea from Dunfermline who did exactly the same for their game against Hearts in November... Can’t see many folk buying it but any extra income is always welcome.

42 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Raith trying to punt this game for a tenner when it's on cooncil telly, wee team etc etc

I guess it’s to serve the hordes of foreign fans we have but it does seem a bit ridiculous.

Edited by Enigma

Good to see us reduce the price to £10, means our games against Dunfermline have averaged a PPV charge of £12, our standard price for the season. A very fair deal, I’m sure we can all agree...

5 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

I guess it’s to serve the hordes of foreign fans we have but it does seem a bit ridiculous.

Given I can’t get the BBC feed without strange contortions, this is greatly appreciated...especially as it’s a game I bought with my RaithTV ST.

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

RaithTV have done home video coverage for a number of seasons for fans outside the UK.

Edited by Roath Raver

I see we have a competition to win a zoom meeting with the great man. I have purchased my virtual ticket for that one.

Prizes will include:

A zoom call with manager John McGlynn
A zoom call with a first team player
Match worn top signed by the players
Signed league one championship print
Away top signed by the players
A signed ball
Signed David McGurn Gloves

https://www.raithrovers.net/rrfc-news?id=46788

Edited by Scary Bear