Fife Derby, BBC Scotland Tuesday (30th March) night extravaganza

It's stupid to insist that anyone should be punished for the call-off, both teams involved have experienced this situation and know of its unpredictability, and with the precedent in the Prem the game would be rescheduled.

That being said, I humbly (and most unbiasedly!) insist that Dunfermline should be made to play with their youth team in Tuesday if that's what it takes to field a team.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's stupid to insist that anyone should be punished for the call-off, both teams involved have experienced this situation and know of its unpredictability, and with the precedent in the Prem the game would be rescheduled.

That being said, I humbly (and most unbiasedly!) insist that Dunfermline should be made to play with their youth team in Tuesday if that's what it takes to field a team.

Like Kilmarnock and Celtic have had to do this season?

I am slightly annoyed as I was looking forward to seeing the game on TV. I was a big fan of awarding 3-0 wins to the side who didn’t catch coronavirus. Fair and just.

Failing that, I’d take the Pars having to play their youth team.

In as much as there were people with no idea asking questions and people with no information answering them, yes. 
It's all just interminably boring, isn't it? Do both your goalies use the same massage table? Did Declan McManus stand too close to Dom Thomas at some point over the last eight days? Who cares? 
It's just a vague notion of tribalism driving a wave of indignation that's totally unwarranted and uninteresting. 
It's not even like breaking Covid regulations gives you a sporting advantage. If - and I really don't imagine it is the case, any more than it was for the Rovers a month or two ago - Dunfermline have been lax with the Covid protections, then they've failed in an obligation to their employees, but it's not going to help them win football matches. 
Some people are always going to be desperate to find a stick to beat their rivals with, but this is on a level with finding out that the guy who drives the team bus doesn't technically have the right category of driving licence. It's so far removed from actual football, there's no point discussing it. 

Where has it been confirmed the Pars have been lax with Covid protocols? The players will have wives who work and children who goto school. How can it be possible to stop asymmetric transmission into a football bubble?

My club’s had plenty of covid call offs and had to play. It is what it is. 

If I remember correctly your club played a cup game against a club fielding a team mate up of youth players and also a team losing a game with a 3 nil walkover. 
Jesus I about had a stroke reading that.

Where has it been confirmed the Pars have been lax with Covid protocols? The players will have wives who work and children who goto school. How can it be possible to stop asymmetric transmission into a football bubble?
It hasn't. It might yet which will send Kirkcaldy into one big massive cum fest. Talk of making us field a youth team is hardly surprising. Raith fans are the archetypal hypocrites about most Pars related matters.

Meanwhile a player has covid and may or may not be really ill.....but to them it's all about 3 points.

It hasn't. It might yet which will send Kirkcaldy into one big massive cum fest. Talk of making us field a youth team is hardly surprising. Raith fans are the archetypal hypocrites about most Pars related matters.

Meanwhile a player has covid and may or may not be really ill.....but to them it's all about 3 points.

As I said before it’s the only way they’ll take 3 points off us.

I'm very upset. I wasn't that bothered about the game but was rather looking forward to breaking the Facebook with stupid Jeremy Clarkson smiley gifs like last time we trousered your mob.