Arbroath V QOS.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

The commentators are absolutely terrible. They've been turned right down on my tele but for some reason I turned it up just when we attacked for the second goal. I genuinely thought the sound was out of sync such was their lack of emotion. You support Arbroath, you obviously want them to win, but if you're commentating on the game try and show a bit of emotion for the other side as well when they score emoji38.png

The commentators have made the comeback all the better for me. I’ve been dancing round my living room after every goal. 

Just now, JK_Queens said:

The commentators have made the comeback all the better for me. I’ve been dancing round my living room after every goal. 

The meltdown at the 3rd Queens goal was priceless, just brilliant.  I get that they're Arbroath fans and that's fair enough - the couthy Doric stuff though, amusing at first but gets a bit wearing ......

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

I cant believe the turnaround in Queens from earlier in the season where they looked relegation certainties 

Neither can we .........

Guest Flash
3 minutes ago, chapelxnomore said:

When we're we 3 nil down to Alloa, and ended up 3 all. 2 years ago? I'm no statto though. You're the man for that.

Aye, right enough. Forgot all about that. 

Just now, Otis Blue said:

The meltdown at the 3rd Queens goal was priceless, just brilliant.  I get that they're Arbroath fans and that's fair enough - the couthy Doric stuff though, amusing at first but gets a bit wearing ......

blazing-saddles-305 | Blazing saddles quotes, Saddles, Expressions