Arbroath V QOS.

Aye me too, but switched it off to try the proper stream ans missed the goal,

Standard

I’m watching a pixellot stream online and it’s been flawless, other than it really struggling with Johnson’s, Iain Campbell’s and the linesman’s baldy nappers all being right next to one another.

1-0 Arbroath.

I've tried going back right to the start and logging in again but keep getting "we are making last minute upgrades" 

It does say " we will never miss another goal again" which is reassuring. (and a lie obviously) 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

Well it says on Arbroath TV will utilise the Pixellot Camera system so that would sugest it is

Pixellot camera is in the main stand, official website camera is on the other side. So if you can see the main stand, it’s not pixellot.

We haven’t started here yet - it’s bad enough being 0-1 down but we have to listen to this commentary team / hopefully they eventually cool down a bit.

When we lose the first goal we seldom do anything - huge test for us now.

Well it says on Arbroath TV will utilise the Pixellot Camera system so that would sugest it is

It’s not been pixelot since the last time we played Queens at Gayfield. Club listened to the fans and changed to the manned camera