Arbroath V QOS.

2 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Mebude for Joseph. Otherwise, as is please. Hopefully Shields is fit enough for the bench, but absolutely no need to rush him back.

Why no need to rush him back ?

Shields is our best forward if he trains this week then get him in the team 

We have just won at Inverness and Dundee but Arbroath will be our most difficult away game they are in really good form always very well organised and have added some very good loan signing in Jan.

1 minute ago, Northfield 53 said:

We have just won at Inverness and Dundee but Arbroath will be our most difficult away game they are in really good form always very well organised and have added some very good loan signing in Jan.

Because the guys we have at the moment are doing great, and rushing people back from injury often gives you more problems down the line. Much better to make sure he's ready rather than putting him in from the start too soon.

You've been suspiciously quiet on the other threads after another great win ;)

Same team for me again (almost). Nortey has been fine for us but we were just as solid with McCabe so he doesn't deserve to be dropped. I'd have Dapo starting ahead of Joseph though. The latter hasn't done much wrong either but Dapo is just a far bigger threat and seems to really piss off the opposition defence as well. Shields even making the bench would be a huge boost.

If you said at the start of January this fixture would feature the two form sides in the division I expect both sets of fans would have laughed. Fair play to both sides. Stringing decent results together in this division isn't an easy task. I'd be happy here with a point.

Same team for me again (almost). Nortey has been fine for us but we were just as solid with McCabe so he doesn't deserve to be dropped. I'd have Dapo starting ahead of Joseph though. The latter hasn't done much wrong either but Dapo is just a far bigger threat and seems to really piss off the opposition defence as well. Shields even making the bench would be a huge boost.

If you said at the start of January this fixture would feature the two form sides in the division I expect both sets of fans would have laughed. Fair play to both sides. Stringing decent results together in this division isn't an easy task. I'd be happy here with a point.

It would be great to think that Dapo would be available but is there not an imminent ban coming his way this week? Is there any chance that they are going to overlook the Covid breach.............I cannot see how they can possibly do that given the earlier precedents.Personally I would have Nortey over McCabe but if he has been injured there may be question marks over his fitness.

Not me while I'm watching this game. 

I find the streamed games very challenging due to being such a bystander. Attending games in person in easier since you can ventilate your views/encouragement, offload on officials and opposition. It makes remote viewing more nerve-wracking. Plus of course most games tend to too close to call.