Mark Kerr must go

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Darren Young or Stewart Petrie are two guys looking for a step up. Both would be worth a try imo.

Petrie would be an enviable appointment: extremely well drilled sides built from the back, but he has a decent career outside of football that I think makes him reluctant to take a full time gig. Young though? His EF sides flatter to deceive and are always good for a late season collapse. For whatever reason he can't seem to generate consistency in his sides.

1 minute ago, renton said:

Petrie would be an enviable appointment: extremely well drilled sides built from the back, but he has a decent career outside of football that I think makes him reluctant to take a full time gig. Young though? His EF sides flatter to deceive and are always good for a late season collapse. For whatever reason he can't seem to generate consistency in his sides.

Would suit us well then! We love an arse collapse towards the end of a season 

43 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Darren Young or Stewart Petrie are two guys looking for a step up. Both would be worth a try imo.

I would take a punt on either of those. Petrie in particular has a good record but sometimes managers steeped in  one side of the country don’t travel well to the other. 

I’d say you don’t have a top half squad on paper.
You’re far weaker than you were last season.

I’d say on paper we should be around 5th.

I genuinely thought we’d built a squad to comfortably finish in the playoffs but Chalmers has been a waste in midfield and Bruce Anderson’s loan never worked out either.

Of all the players we lost we’ve probably missed Bell and Harvie the most.