Top 6 Super knackered Saints v Staggies

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

You were rank rotten in the first half, we never took chances. The teams were more even in the second half, you didn't take chances. We were the better team overall but tired near the end of the game due to it being something like our 9th game in 3 weeks so to be expected. If you didn't want to concede a penalty, your defender shouldn't have made a clumsy challenge.

So Durmus on Naismith wasn't more clumsy then? Or are we forgetting that happened? can't be arsed arguing cause I know you're taking the piss and in all honesty I'm a seething mess at the moment.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Congratulations to St Mirren on finishing in the top half, interesting to see how you deal with this Summer. Clubs like Partick have collapsed afterwards, but you lot seem to have a plan in place to work on which should prevent that.

Not cut and dried yet, Ibrox next Saturday, Accies away after that.

Just now, staggy1929 said:

So Durmus on Naismith wasn't more clumsy then? Or are we forgetting that happened? can't be arsed arguing cause I know you're taking the piss and in all honesty I'm a seething mess at the moment.

Would need to see it again tbh, was that when Alnwick somehow stopped White from scoring then someone walloped the bar?

2 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

If it's any consolation, County are much, much better than Killie from what we've seen on that performance.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Not cut and dried yet, Ibrox next Saturday, Accies away after that.

Its done.

United would have to beat Celtic and Aberdeen, and we'd have to beat Hamilton, Hibs, and County, all without you lot picking up any points.

I think County were unlucky with our penalty, and I thought they could have had one as well, but I don't fucking care. We've been on a c**t of a run of games, where everything has gone against us, and today we got a break. Good.

2 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Yeah it was all in that mad 30 seconds at the start of the second half, Naismith is absolutely cleaned out.

Wasn't that outside the box? As I say, I'd need to see it again, the stream I was watching seemed to be more concerned with replaying the save (which is fair enough) and then the shot off the bar.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Wasn't that outside the box? As I say, I'd need to see it again, the stream I was watching seemed to be more concerned with replaying the save (which is fair enough) and then the shot off the bar.

It was inside the box there was a foul on the edge after.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

The one on Naismith was a penalty, not sure how it wasn't given.

The one outside the box was a foul, but the referee played the advantage.

Edited by Comrie

2 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Just watched the footage of Keith Watson elbow Joe Shaughnessy in what should have resulted in a red card and a penalty. 

that seemed a strange one at the time, looked like a coming together from the angle I seen but I could be  completely wrong.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its done.

United would have to beat Celtic and Aberdeen, and we'd have to beat Hamilton, Hibs, and County, all without you lot picking up any points.

There's a few other connotations that could lead to St. Johnstone getting 6th including us getting a doing at Ibrox and still picking up a point at Accies and St. Johnstone gaining 7 points from their next 3 games but I agree it's now unlikely.

Feels like we stole that one due to it being a late goal but we were absolutely on top for the full first half. Staggies must better 2nd half after they made their changes. I don’t see them often but amazed Tremarco still gets starts! 

Bow between Ross County, Killie and Accies. County easily have enough to finish top of that mini league 

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

There were two claimed fouls, one outside the box before the 2nd shot and one where Durmus cleaned out Naismith after Alnwick's save.

I agree, I thought it was a penalty.

One of the most satisfying wins this season. County will feel hard done by.

This is the type of game we would have 100% gone against us 1-2 seasons ago, nice to be on the other side for the first time in what feels like a lifetime!

4 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

that seemed a strange one at the time, looked like a coming together from the angle I seen but I could be  completely wrong.

On the replay his flailing arm catches him in the face.

Unintentional, so a yellow rather than a red, but definitely a foul.  Contact was hard enough that he didn’t restart the second half.