Top 6 Super knackered Saints v Staggies

With 2 teams desperate for the 3 pts for different reasons,  you would think that something has to give. The draw is probably of no great use to either club right now, so hopefully we get an entertaining game. 

Difficult one to predict so I'll go with my heart and say 2-0 Saints. 

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Let us have this one Saints. 3 points for County would greatly increase the chances of one of the unrelegateable trio actually being relegated.

You'll pick up plenty points in the other games to still finish in the top 6.

There are only another 2 games after RC and one is away to the currants.

Nah, sorry...Saints win is a must.

I honestly think we'll lose this, which will no doubt bring out some "hilarious" bumping of the Yogi Hughes appreciation thread. That said, nothing to do with County or their guid 'onest laddie of a manager and more to do with the brutal scheduling we've had. We're near the end of the tunnel in the sense that after this game the squad will actually be able to have a rest midweek, but this game will be a struggle to get over the line and Hughes will have watched us against Motherwell and seen that his side just needs to run us around the park for the first half then go for the jugular* in the second when we'll be breathing out of our arses.

Spoiler

* How do you kill of a circus?

Spoiler

Go straight for the juggler!

Fraser has been thoroughly decent for us. My MoM on a few occasions recently. I get that sometimes players just need to move on, but in him and Tait we made a couple of excellent signings - unwanted by their previous clubs - that have had a massive impact this season.

We also signed Lee Erwin.

9 hours ago, Lola montez said:

The last game of a run in February which we’ve escaped largely positively, time for a last push before a few days off for the boys hopefully or alternatively could discuss who beat Celtic in a better manner over a beer or 2 and call it a home win

Can we just check your form going into this game..........let’s say out of the last 7 match threads you have started, how many wins have we got? 😛😉

This game will be tight, we seem to give up really easy chances to the teams around us by playing from the back, or trying to at least. 

Ideally we play a similar 11 to the team that beat Celtic as those boys deserve another run out, maybe bringing Paton in ahead of Andreu and Watson in for Morris.

Does Maouche actually exist btw? We could do with a lively player off of the front of White.

9 hours ago, Torfason said:

Can we just check your form going into this game..........let’s say out of the last 7 match threads you have started, how many wins have we got? 😛😉

I was ok at first but the last 3 draws have me questioning why I keep going, maybe time someone started the next one to change our fortunes 😄

15 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I’m hearing Collin Quaner will be making the bench tomorrow that’s a real bonus as we continue to struggle with one fit striker and Erwin.

I've said before but Erwin is one of those players that constantly looks like they're about to come good but never actually does. 

7 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

I've said before but Erwin is one of those players that constantly looks like they're about to come good but never actually does. 

It hasn't even really looked like he's going to come good at all for us to be honest. Junior always looked like he could come good, but never did, it's not the same with Erwin.

He's also been pretty unlucky that we've been mostly ok all season, but our fans love a boo boy target and he's the only guy really fitting the bill. If he'd played for us a couple of seasons ago he wouldn't be getting anywhere near the level of stick he does.