Alcohol and Football

Alcohol and Football  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Never mind the beers at the match, if you can't go 90 minutes without a pish or stuffing your fat fucking face with pies and sweets then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. 

Here phucking here.

Never had a pie or Bovril at the football. Am I even allowed to post on this site?

Why the f**k re people still referring to "an inability to abstain"?

At this point it's wilfully twisting it and arguing in bad faith for reasons I simply cannot fathom.

Granny Danger already blundered in to try and dismiss the comparison to drinking in a restaurant with no reasoning whatsoever, but it is in fact, the EXACT SAME. A social situation where you have the option to take, or not take, an alcoholic drink.

Buckfast is perfectly alright in my book and in general brings out the class snobs because they associate it with neds.

I definitely don't mind it for the taste nor its potent effects on occasion.

Bucky tastes like shite but I find I end up buying it on occasion for the effect/value. Eldorado is probably a bit nicer and not as gloopy.

Bovril is literally gravy flavoured water. Why would anyone want to drink that?

6 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Bucky tastes like shite but I find I end up buying it on occasion for the effect/value. Eldorado is probably a bit nicer and not as gloopy.

Bovril is literally gravy flavoured water. Why would anyone want to drink that?

Cos the flavour of gravy is excellent?