stillthe most vile fans

2 hours ago, frenkmcginty said:

...cheerio neil ...sorry that the most reptile creatures with access to tinternet can cause the reptiles to decide what should happen......these are the reptiles who like to call the greeen brigade ....maybe we should accept that their enthusiasm at games should be under the green banner...."utter reptiles"...

2B079173-A818-4707-AAEA-069043EECF54.jpeg

That post is dangerously close to triggering my ptsd, I pulled a bird in fife ( i know i know ) but when I got back to hers she slapped her bedroom light on and there were glass cases of lizards n snakes... fucking noped outta there pronto....

Anyways, f**k this I'm out. 

8 hours ago, TommyLeePwns said:

That post is dangerously close to triggering my ptsd, I pulled a bird in fife ( i know i know ) but when I got back to hers she slapped her bedroom light on and there were glass cases of lizards n snakes... fucking noped outta there pronto....

That's creepy, she introduced you to her relatives on the first date?

...cheerio neil ...sorry that the most reptile creatures with access to tinternet can cause the reptiles to decide what should happen......these are the reptiles who like to call the greeen brigade ....maybe we should accept that their enthusiasm at games should be under the green banner...."utter reptiles"...
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

10 hours ago, TommyLeePwns said:

@frenkmcginty vomits in his own mouth as he realises that his own dear sister has a bedroom full of lizards and snakes

I generally like reptiles but cant abide Komodo Dragons; take one out for a bit of exercise and it goes where the #### it likes.

That, combined by the fact that they also consider humans as one of their five-a-day, makes them unsuitable for the Scottish Game. I mean you often hear the phrase "one man and his dug" but "one man and his dragon" usually just ends up as "one dragon".

I think; I''ll all-so throw-in some ""s.p.u.r.i.o.u.s...."" punctuation! to make; it; sound; like I'm with the young-team.....