Greenock Morten v Dundee FC (27-02-21)

39 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Why was there doubt over his injury?

My recollection was that his hamstring was never right and we didn't give a medical.

His 'hamstring' miraculously cleared up as soon as the Celtic cup tie was drawn in 2009/10 and it was a pretty open suspicion that he had been picking and choosing his availability all along, with little medical diagnosis to back it up. He just wasn't interested in football other than as a pay cheque for his 'full-time rocker' interests. Which is fair enough if you still turn up on a Saturday to do your job first, but he did not. 

Needless to say Dundee handed him a laughable two year contract, which he was never going to deliver on even if he wasn't an unfit mess as well.

Edited by vikingTON

EvPMbFXXcAM9047?format=jpg%26name=large&key=868e86e040d2fb8b6cf74bd2ffda40d554aadd6eee444d91a9401b53d5754ad6
McPake still going with the Fontaine & Ashcroft combo that was a complete disaster last time out.
Interestingly, McDaid makes the bench.

How can McDaid be on the bench if he’s on loan at Partick...understand that he can train with us but don’t see how he can play.

Just now, stu2910 said:

How can McDaid be on the bench if he’s on loan at Partick...understand that he can train with us but don’t see how he can play.

Must be due to their leagues being postponed and we've kept the registration or the league have given dispensation.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Or we’ve made a c**t of it.

He has no idea what his strongest team or match day squad is.

Wouldn't surprise me.

He clearly thinks he does considering he's going with a formation that's not worked since we lost Jordan McGhee and he still looks to be sticking with it after Adam drops out.

To add further misery, he's going with the pairing of Fontaine & Ashcroft who were easily the worst 2 players on the pitch last week when we've got a Tottenham CH that was MotM in his only appearance.

He 'knows' what his strongest team is, he just happens to be well fucking wide of the mark as per usual.

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I remember he was the best Morton player the last time I watched you play... whenever that was.

Don't get me wrong, most Morton fans would rather he was in the team than not. 

A bigger positive for you is that Blues remains ahead of Lyon in the midfield which is even more preposterous.

24 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ah yes, the back pairing that gave 3 goals to Queen of the South, give them another chance.

Fucking hell.

He's digging his own grave IMO. Just let him get on with it. I thought Walcott looked a class above, but wtf do I know.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Wee red card from one of them absolutely at the end of his rope would be a particularly welcome bonus.

Cheers for reminding me of Muirhead's red card at the start of the season. One of the funnier things I've seen live in a game since the return of football.