Hibernian v Motherwell

41 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

It completely contradicts my post after this one but it appears the table have turned at this point.

Yes, I am taking both the meme I posted and this vote at this time as facts but not in a contradicting way.

image.png.a990ff5a81888b7918336f8f4e68adb3.png

We all want our cake and to eat it too. I don’t grudge you that to be fair 😂

16 minutes ago, ropy said:

Turns out he is a good guy!

I think my marmite comment earlier is justified. Almost an exact equal split of people had the opposite opinion of it.

Edited by AJF

12 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Why was the wee jumped up steward acting the big man with GA in the stand?

They are probably told that sent off management need to sit with the subs etc, but he acted like it was a matter of life and death that GA couldnt stand at the stairs for the last 2 or 3 minutes.

Standard "wee man" behaviour by the steward imo

4 hours ago, ropy said:

A win is a win?

Are you equating the use of a marmite analogy to the result of a referendum? 😂

If an opinion poll showed that 50.2% of people liked marmite compared to 49.8% that don’t, that doesn’t mean marmite “wins” a referendum and everyone must accept it is good haha.

My analogy has proven to be true. Some people love what Alexander said, some people think he acted like a w**k. Simple as that really, I don’t think folk need to get sensitive about it.

Are you equating the use of a marmite analogy to the result of a referendum? [emoji23]
If an opinion poll showed that 50.2% of people liked marmite compared to 49.8% that don’t, that doesn’t mean marmite “wins” a referendum and everyone must accept it is good haha.
My analogy has proven to be true. Some people love what Alexander said, some people think he acted like a w**k. Simple as that really, I don’t think folk need to get sensitive about it.
Oh he definitely acted like a w**k but it was obvious he wasn't going to give the journo what he wanted after the second time of asking. Ironically he has created attention on himself by not wanting to bring attention to himself [emoji23].

The standard of journalism in this country is appalling, especially in Scottish Football. I hope more managers make them earn their wage.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Are you equating the use of a marmite analogy to the result of a referendum? 😂

There wasn’t a suitable answer for me, I think he acted like a w**k which made him a good guy in my eyes.

7 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Oh he definitely acted like a w**k but it was obvious he wasn't going to give the journo what he wanted after the second time of asking. Ironically he has created attention on himself by not wanting to bring attention to himself emoji23.png.

The standard of journalism in this country is appalling, especially in Scottish Football. I hope more managers make them earn their wage.

Yep, totally agree.

I’m not saying he was wrong to dodge the question, more the way he went about it was wrong in my opinion.

16 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I think it was McLaughlin the fat jambo that was asking the questions?

As always, he was one of those online in Jack Ross pre match press conf before Hibs v Motherwell, and his final question was about Neil Lennon and Celtic................as if anyone involved in yesterdays match should (a) give 2 fucks about that situation and (b) be asked about it.

Of course JR answered it in the same way McInnes did when asked about this vital matter pre match yesterday.

I think that Alexander could probably have dealt with his question in a slightly more adult way, but agree that the football journalists cant exactly complain about managers non-compliance when most of the time they treat managers of all clubs outside Rangers and Celtic with disdain.

Bleugh, that was shite, Motherwell well worthy of the win, was impressed with them, in the first half they were better than us, in the second half they doubled up on Boyle and stopped him doing anything and defended every single (shit) cross we chucked in at them with total ease.

Jack Ross totally got it wrong and it made absolutely no sense to change to a 4-4-2 for the game whatsoever, we played 3-5-2 the past few weeks and won well, once we went back to 3-5-2 in the second half we were a lot better but the game was gone by then, why he waited until Motherwell scored the second was beyond me, totally reactive and never pro-active firefighting that we’ve seen from him a lot this season tbh, given where we are in the league and our recent run of form I’ll let it slide but it was very poor.

Some really poor performances from us, worst McGinn has played in a Hibs jersey, again someone who’s been class for us this season but he stuck out like a sore thumb, Newell wasn’t at it at all, Caddens final ball was shocking.

And Chris bloody Doidge, I’m hopeful he’ll score soon and go on a run cause that was brutal, feel for him to an extent and we do generally play better when he’s in the team but sometimes he just canny hit a barn door.

Cole, Campbell, Lamie (who has been shite this season I believe) and Watt, the stand outs for Motherwell.

More importantly though, after the game I sunk 12 bottles of hop house and a bottle of moretti, my toilet trips really havent recovered yet, that curry on Friday still haunting me.

Edited by Les Cabbage