Hibernian v Motherwell

I've ordered a celebratory curry.  And because you lot kept going on about it, I ordered the variety starters for two, which includes mushroom pakora.

It's good!  I like mushrooms, it's fine, I deffo would eat again. 
I've got paneer too, no bad... Not the best one I've ever had though.

That's where you add a wee note on just eat or tell the guy over the phone to switch the m******m pakora for some vegetable loveliness as an alternative or be extra cheeky and try to get them to upgrade it to more chicken.

Admitting to ordering and enjoying such a dish, deary me, what a way to take the shine off the result.

I haven't read this topic from before FT so I apologise if it turned into a curry chat and I missed it. The fitba had me so unbothered I never posted in the match thread after I predicted out defeat

Jack Ross is a massively overrated manager. He was found out at Sunderland and he's repeating the exact same mistakes at Hibs. Hibs have some fantastic players at the moment and that talent is being wasted by having Ross in charge. 

1 hour ago, Pride of Lanarkshire said:

this slag 😂

here waiting for AJF

cmon AJF LETS GO BABY

7 minutes ago, Pride of Lanarkshire said:

i see AJF reading lets go

#Rattled

Football journalists are mostly mendacious hacks whose intention and purpose is to get a headline from the manager rather than to inform the public. It's why players at the top level are trained in how to say bugger all. If journalists actually asked proper and informed questions there would be more trust and cordiality between them and players/managers. GA just got a great result there and it would have been great if the journalist had concentrated on finding out about tactics, motivation and goals for the season rather than trying to generate a "Alexander furious with red card" headline or something.

So aye, good on him.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I just think he could’ve gone about it in a better way, that’s all.

Current results in a poll being run by The Terrace shows I’m not in the minority either.

It completely contradicts my post after this one but it appears the table have turned at this point.

Yes, I am taking both the meme I posted and this vote at this time as facts but not in a contradicting way.

image.png.a990ff5a81888b7918336f8f4e68adb3.png

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

It completely contradicts my post after this one but it appears the table have turned at this point.

Yes, I am taking both the meme I posted and this vote at this time as facts but not in a contradicting way.

image.png.a990ff5a81888b7918336f8f4e68adb3.png

Closer than a U.S. election !

What a manager!